Comfort ⃒ Countryhumans Sto...

Momoirobara_Rose द्वारा

Before you read the rest of the description, the purpose of this book is to raise awareness on issue of the p... अधिक

!!!Warning!!!
〖00: Beg〗
〖02: The Start〗
〖03: Together Through Heart〗
〖04: Curl Up〗

〖01: Leave, A War〗

1.1K 14 35
Momoirobara_Rose द्वारा

•Cover By: ???
•All I own is Writing and Story Idea, do not question Aging and Aging Points, they just age by random, Historically inaccurate, Translations are inaccurate
Enjoy!

•I decided Country/Region/City/Town/Tribe/state/etc humans can be LGBTQ +, no matter the religion since they aren't really real? I mean the country/region/state/town/tribe/etc is but countryhumans aren't really, so deal with it.
Also don't even try calling me Haram, and no hate to any country, religion, tribe, culture etc, since I'll delete the comment. Don't like that? Deal with it.

•People's flag will be their Company, Organisation, town, village, tribe or city flag. Plain Families will have a coat of arms as their flag.

•This contains extremely sensitive subjects; I am being serious.

Damn though I'd make this early ;3

«───────── « ⋅°     °⋅ » ─────────»

5:10PM, 1937, Seoul, Changdeokgung Palace, Annexed Korea

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, come here, tell me what happened at school today" He quickly smiled, wiping his tears away as his sons, who were twins, sat down with him on his bed.

Haneul (South Korea), who was older by an hour, and Kim (North Korea), who was the younger twin, had turned 10 a while ago and he was slowly fearing their safety.

One day a few weeks ago they had explained to him a guard was talking to Kim out of nowhere, just crouched down and said hello.
Haneul was looking for him because they were at school and he had stayed inside to help another student.

Kim said he was rubbing his arm and giving him a look. Korea instantly knew what that man was trying to his son and thanked Haneul that he came out and dragged his brother away.

Right now, they were happily explaining their good scores on the Japanese language test they had.

"Haneul, Kim, we need to have an important talk." He interrupted.

His 2 sons looked at him confused and pulled them on his lap for a hug. He did his best not to cry but his sons could tell he was upset and hugged him tightly.

"You know things haven't been the best and...I think I need to send you guys away, secretly. I'm scared, so will you not tell anyone for me? I'll be finding some people and a village far away, but we'll see each other again once everything is safe." He sniffled.

Kim started to cry and Haneul did his best to hold his tears. They promised and he got them ready for bed, despite it being early.

He called for Bada a servant who he knew was secretly Korean to inform her of any secret transportation she could find to sneak her sons to the countryside. She told him she could hid them in some food chariots going back to the villages.

"다음 도착 시간은 언제입니까?" (da-eum dochag sigan-eun eonjeibnikka?) (When is the next arrival time?) He asked, keeping his voice at a whisper.

"내일 저녁 이후" (naeil jeonyeog ihu) (After tomorrow evening) She quietly muttered, looking behind her in case.

He nodded and dismissed her, making her swear to keep it a secret. He looked through some stuff he had, mostly pictures, a diary, some foundation, the recipe for the foundation, necklaces, bracelets, and pictures inside 2 different folded Hanbok.
He wrapped them and kept them firm by neatly tying a ribbon and adding a letter onto it.

When that evening had arrived, they were dressed in Japanese Kimonos just in case since they had had his flag, he got some foundation and rubbed it against their faces, making it seem as if they had blank flags.

He gave them the folded them the clothing, crying, and kissing their foreheads. He quickly went back into the palace and put pillows under the blankets so it would seem they were there.
When he woke up the next day, he heard servants and guards panicking. Japanese empire stormed in his room with guards beating him.

He starting to choke on his own blood, coughing it out as the floor was mixed with his blood and tears, his hanbok for sleeping covering in dirt from the guard's shoes and his blood.

"S-stop, pl-please" Is all he could cough out.

Japanese Empire snarled, grabbing a guard's gun, and knocking him out. He grumbled and told medics to attend to him.

He woke up, shaking and thankfully better. The medics told him to sleep when the Japanese Empire would come in fear that he would be beaten again, so he could think he was still recovering.

He had unexpectedly burst in after a week and Korea shivered, keeping his head down, not wanting to look at his (ugly) face.

The man grabbed his chin, forcing to him to look at his face.

"Where are those little shits?" He demanded.

Korea gulped, and mustered all the courage he had and breathed out, sweating from nervousness.

"Beat me."

"What?" The Japanese man snapped, angry.

"I said beat me. Do it. I'll never tell you were my sons are." He mustered out.

He had been beaten repeatedly for days, he could barely move, just lay on the floor bruised. Japanese empire just got tired of beating him and got medics to care for him.

8:32PM, 1937, A village, Annexed Korea

The boys had arrived a few days ago and the villagers promised to keep them safe and hidden from Japanese soldiers once they read the letter they found.

The two were very confused but a man told them they were safe now. They tried asking about their father, but the villagers skipped the question and got everything ready for them.

Kim was always clutching onto his brother as they sat in their new bedroom. Haneul was trying to calm his whimpering brother.

"무슨 일이 일어날 것?" (museun il-i il-eonal geos?) (What will happen?) Kim asked.

"나도 몰라" (nado molla) (I do not know) Haneul sighed.

Kim had tears flowing down his cheek as his brother cuddled him, the fluffy kimonos keeping them warm. That night was full of fear.
Haneul knew what was going on. He knew they had to hide, but his brother didn't. He swore to protect him. Kim was soon sleeping peacefully.

Haneul got out of the bed and looked around the village, he knew something that he would like – a Mokran Flower.

He finally snapped a small branch of the flowers after a few minutes away. Then a Japanese guard scared him from behind.

"AH! Oh, um, 申し訳ありません" (Mōshiwakearimasen) (I'm sorry) He apologised, remembering some Japanese he had learnt from class.

The guard was thankfully a nice guy and laughed. He said something in Japanese and Haneul looked at him confused.

"Oh, you're not fluent?" He asked.

"Yeah, I only know English and Korean, but I'm trying! I got 96% in my Japanese test!" He bragged, smiling.

"You're a smart boy, why are you out late?" He giggled, amused by the kid.

"My brother is sad because he's been having bad dreams, so I'm getting him his favourite flowers!" He responded, bending the truth.

"Your brother must really love you; do you want me to walk you home?" The guard smiled.

Haneul accepted and he returned home, safely. He went back inside and put the branch near the bed.

7:16PM, 1937, A village, Annexed Korea

When the morning arrived, he woke Kim, and he was so happy to the flowers and hugged his brother tightly.

"아빠가 괜찮 길 바래요 ..." (appaga gwaenchanh gil balaeyo) (I hope Dad is okay...) He muttered.

"희망을 가지 자" (huimang-eul gaji ja) (Let's have hope) He sighed.

1:48PM, 1939, Seoul Government Building, Annexed Korea

Korea hadn't received a single word from his two sons for years. What was worse, a war was approaching.

"We can't have a war! Please, those three aren't to be trusted, especially that Reich, we don't have to join this war, there are other matters!" Korea advised, though it wasn't like his coloniser was going to listen to him.

He sighed ats the man ignored him. Then he looked at him, slightly confused, pulling his spectacles off his face.

"Pardon? I couldn't hear you" He responded.

Korea sighed and muttered it was nothing but somehow this angered the man, he snapped and made him repeat what he said. He hit the Korean, for suggesting betrayal.
Korea wiped the blood off his lips, coughing. He felt repeated kicks hit him repeatedly.

1:51PM, 1939, A village, Annexed Korea

Kim and Haneul were wearing a kimono and playing with some other kids, it was just a small school, though it was heavily guarded, mostly because some Japanese men had brought their families to Korea and their children would study at the schools.

Haneul and Kim were playing with two girls and a boy, they were all playing hopscotch.
The 2 girls and boy were Japanese, but Haneul and Kim had learnt a lot of Japanese by then.
They had even changed their names for public, they used their birth names in private. Haneul was 'Sora' and Kim were 'Kin'.

Kin was holding wagasa as well as the other 2 girls, Ichika and Yua, they were playing hopscotch while Sora and Asa were playing catch with a ball. The girls and Kin got bored and asked if they could play.

"キンは遊ぶことができますが、あなたはできません、あなたは女の子です!" (Kin wa asobu koto ga dekimasuga, anata wa dekimasen, anata wa on'nanokodesu!) (You can play, but you can't, you're a girl!) Asa said, while Sora stuck his tongue out.

"さて、私たちはどこかで遊ぶでしょう、そして私たちはもっと楽しくなるでしょう!" (Sate, watashitachi wa doko ka de asobudeshou, soshite watashitachiha motto tanoshiku narudeshou!) (Well, we'll play somewhere, and we'll be more fun!) Kin snapped, turning away, and giving them the 'talk to my wagasa'.

The girls smiled with joy and they all linked arms walking away to play a different game. They soon saw a cat with its babies and started to sit down and play with them.

Kin was holding the cat, while the two other girls had 2 kittens each. The boys looked in envy and grumbled.

Sora came up and apologised, asking if he could hold a kitten and the girls forgave him and he got to sit down and play with a kitten. Asa had his arms crossed and Kin could see he wanted to join in but didn't want to apologise. He let go of the cat and picked up a kitten, he carried it over to Asa.

"あなたはそれをかわいがりたいですか?" (Anata wa sore o kawai garitaidesu ka?) (Do you want to pet it?) He beamed, holding the kitten out.

Asa was hesitant but picked it up and petted it, he looked to see Kin's beaming face and asked if they wanted to play with it. Kin agreed and the two kneeled down and played with the small kitten.

2:36PM, 1939, A village, Annexed Korea

The group of 5 became very good friends and Ichika was developing a crush on Sora, but besides that they were all great friends. Then Asa bravely declared he'd marry Kin, as a friendship marriage.

"彼はそうではありません、彼は私の兄弟です!" (Kare wa sōde wa arimasen, kare wa watashi no kyōdaidesu!) (He's not, he's my brother!) Sora snapped, angry, thinking he'd lose his brother to a guy.

"さて、彼は今私の夫です!" ("Sate, kare wa ima watashi no ottodesu!) (Well, he's my husband now!) Asa smirked, taking Kin's hand.

"決して!" (Kesshite!) (Never!) Sora raged, clenching his fists.

"ソラ、いや、アサ大好き!" (Sora, iya, asa daisuki) (Sora, no, I love Asa) Kin playfully whined.

It was just a game, but Sora started to get slightly upset till Ichika said it was fine, Kin would always visit him. Sora was fine with that and Yua even became the priestess at their 'wedding' and threw some Sakura flowers on them as the two shared a wagasa, it was just friendship marriage, no worries.

Kin was walking down the trail of flowers, as Sorea had to hold his arm down to the circle of flowers, as he sat down near the circle with Ichika.

"待って、私は彼にキスしますか?" (Matte, watashi wa kare ni kisu shimasu ka?) (Wait, do I kiss him?) Kin whispered to Yua.

"はい!" (Hai!) (Yes!) She chirped.

Kin was blushing a lot, and he held Asa's hand, who looked grumpy but blushing. Yua did the little speech thing and then she said they could kiss but Sora said 'No' a bit too late.

Kin did a very quick peck on the lips and turned away, covering his face in shame. Yua and Ichika squealed while Sora swore to kill Asa, who looked shock and frozen.

Just as Sora was about to beat Asa, everyone was called inside. Everyone was dismissed home early...

When they go home, they were told...
They were at war...

Something plagued the two boy's minds.

Would their father be okay?

...

no

«───────── « ⋅°     °⋅ » ─────────»

Now the rest of these bits make me have to study.

And now I'll start crying because Korean huistory during this time is dso sad T-T

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Doors open. ash द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

571K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
214K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...