VRO IMAGINES

By ALONEPART1

@youfxckingsuckboi , and @SHOUTOUTMYMUCUS collab book @AyosSaltyFrie did our cover. GET Y'ALL ONE SHE FYE More

RIGHT MY WRONGS
Part 2?
MAKE OUT HILL PART 1 & 2
BRO COULD YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP BRUH
The Unknown
The Unknown PART 2
THE UNKNOWN PART 3
WHO DO YOU LOVE?
IMVU
IMVU PT. 2
where did we go wrong?
Read this please
Best Friends
FOSTER DAD AND I
FOSTER DAD AND I PT. 2
Hey please read this.
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT.2
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT. 3
DDLG
DDLG PT. 2
DDLG PT. 3
NO MORE PAIN
NO MORE PAIN PT. 2
BABYSITTER
BABYSITTER PT. 2 (FILLER)
THE UNKNOWN BOOK?
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT READ THOUGH.
WHAT UPDATE Y'ALL WANT?
THE LOVE TRIANGLE
DOG ASS NIGGA
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 2
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 3
PLEASE PLEASE READ. THANK YOU
EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE
Read pretty please with cherries on top
COLLAB WITH US?!?!?!
STOP IT
A FRIENDLY FAVOR
PLS READ!!!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLS READ
DOUBLE LIFE
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 2
DOUBLE LIFE PT.3
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 4
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 5 *FILLER*
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 6
BURN ONE
THE UNKNOWN WHAT'S OUT THERE
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO?
♥️
THE NOTE
Get your shit together Kara
BABII DOLL
MISTY

EX

483 20 6
By ALONEPART1

Don't forget to vote, comment, add to library

The middle of my eyes were dark brown but around them were bloodshot red—the whites that surrounded the parts of my eye no longer present. "Ask yourself this Dwayne!"  I said calling him by his middle name, raising my  voice and lowering it "Why do you keep putting me through this shit," I struggled to get out in a strained voice, wiping a lone tear. "Ask yourself this...Why the fuck do you keep going back to your ex who told the world you beat her and tried to tarnish your reputation?" I chortled, sweeping a strand of hair that emerged behind my ear. "Is it out of loneliness, fear, or unresolved issues. Why must I hurt in the end?" I quizzed, gulping down a sob. "Why me?" I whispered, closing my eyes in pain to keep my avalanche of tears at bay. "Why am I involving myself in this seemingly endless cycle? Is me carrying your kids not enough?"

I tried to minimize the quivering of my lips, but my mouth failed me as it became ajar and I began to cry with a force of a person losing their loved one. My heart ached tremendously as I stood from the stool averting my eyes to my swollen and protruding belly that was littered with stretch marks feeling the overactive movement of our twins. Boy and a girl.  "Mmm," I mumbled, pursing my lips slightly and screwing my eyes shut as I placed a hand on my belly whimpering at the sudden discomfort of Gekyume and Xiorra elbowing and kicking. "Never know what to say as always," I scowled at him, wiping my tears away angrily and stomping away. 

I weeped as I carefully bounded up the stairs with a hand on my belly, leaving Jahseh to his thoughts. I made my way inside the spacious bathroom and shivered once my feet made its way along the cold tile floor. I carefully slid out of my maternity clothes and looked down at my stretched skin and the blood in my veins that reminded me of tendrils exuding across the sides. Soft pale skin with thunder and lightning red like lines drawn along it. Water sprouted out of the shower head as I stepped inside the shower closing the glass door behind me. 

The water rained down on me harshly and past my shoulders, through my coal black hair, and continuing over my large stomach. I smiled small at my stomach as it expanded out to prove a point that I had two human beings with me. I just wanted them out of my stomach and in my arms, I just wanted to zoom to early next year and then birth. I looked over my shoulder as my wet hair clung to the nape of my neck since I cut it so short and sighed at the sound of the shower door being open and Jahseh accompanying himself inside. "Oh my god!" I bellowed, rolling my eyes in exasperation. "Yo shut the fuck up!" he barked, trapping me in the corner as the water beat down on his back. "Shut the fuck up and listen," I didn't want to listen I had enough of listening.

 I shook my head, not feeling the waterworks come back. Crying wasn't going to get me nowhere, same as listening to the shit he spews. "Listening to you gets us absolutely nowhere. Now may I shower in peace?" I spat, bitterly washing over my small breasts with my loofah and chuckled in disbelief when Jahseh swept the pink muscle of his tongue over his lips overlapping them. "Baby girl," He sighed. "Jenesis to you," I mumbled, cleansing my body, and arching my eyebrow. "We have absolutely nothing to fucking talk about. Get the fuck out," I yelled, feeling myself getting worked up the more I looked at him.

He backed up with his hands up in a surrendering motion. I stared at him with hard eyes before turning around and letting the water run down my body. "Can we please talk when you're done?" He asked. I bit my tongue to hold in my comeback and ignored him. I jumped at the noisy sound of the shower door being slammed shut and jumped once again at the bathroom door meeting the wall. "What the fuck you're so mad for? You caused this!" I screamed, running my fingers through my wet stringy hair feeling stressed. I finished my shower rather quickly and got out grabbing two towels on the way out of the bathroom. I dried myself off from head to toe and wrapped my hair up with the second towel throwing the first one in the hamper. I walked into the room seeing him sitting on the bed with a towel around his waist, typing on his phone vigorously, "Hello? I know you fuckin' heard me!" He threw his phone down on the bed and looked up at me with furrowed eyebrows. He then stood up and began walking towards the door, but I ran in front of it.

"Why the fuck are you mad, Jahseh, huh? Bro, you hurt me- oh, you must've realized how much you done fucked up, and now you called yourself being frustrated with yourself, huh? Well its way to fuckin' late because you should've thought about that before you went to go stick yo stick in that dumbass broad again," I poked him in his chest to emphasize his actions. "You know the fuck what, I'm finna go."

Jahseh's POV

She stormed off into the closet, and I continued my journey into the shower. Once, I took a shower, I walked out of the bathroom to see her with a pink suitcase. She had put some clothes and her ugg boots on, and was looking for something around the room. I walked into the closet and grabbed a pair of shorts, put them on and then slid into my slides. A pang in my head made me realize I needed a cigarette to clear my head. I went back into the bathroom and picked up my black jeans and dug in the pocket retrieving the rectangular Newport box and flapped it back taking out my last cigarette. "Fuck fuck where's my lighter," I mumbled with the butt of the cigarette hanging loosely near the corner of my mouth.

I dug in my jeans pocket again and huffed dropping them back on the tile. "Shit stressing me out bruh," I stormed back in the master bedroom and caught sight of Jen rolling her eyes from my peripheral vision as she stuffed more of her clothes in another suitcase. I furrowed my eyebrows "Who the fuck she think she leaving bruh" I thought, hiking up my shorts only for them to drop back down exposing my Hollister boxers. I went over there and aggressively snatched the suitcase and threw it on the bed. "The fuck are you going, like you don't have my kids in yo stomach? You really crazy as hell if you think I'm gonna let you leave. Can you please calm down and talk to me, please?" I stressed.

She looked at me with tear eyes, before she let out a small sob, "I just... d-don't want to do this anymore. You keep doing me dirty- you don't even care about me! I'm so sick of you! You constantly treat me like shit! I have to deal with yo bipolar ass all the fucking time, you leave at anytime and don't tell where you are, you act like you want nothing to do with me at times- I asked you, so nicely the other day did you want to feel our babies moving and you told me to get the fuck out of your face, and for what?! What did I even do?! You've cheated on, not only with that bitch, but with other hos too! Yeah, one of them even had the audacity to send me a fucking "apology" talkin' about she didn't know you were with someone until she saw my message pop up on your phone- the bitch even sent me pictures, Jahseh! What the fuck! Do you not claim me? And on top of every fuckin' thing, I'm preg-"

She stopped abruptly and gasped before placing a hand on her stomach. She let out a cry and grabbed onto the wall for support. Anxiety washed over me and I rushed over to her quickly, "Jen, what's wrong? Baby, what's wrong?" I panicked. She gasped for air again as more tears streamed down her face, "I d-don't know, it hurts, my stomach," She squeaked before letting out a long groan. "Fuck, okay okay." I picked her up bridal style and carefully carried her down the stairs and into my car. "J-just breathe, okay? I have to get my keys," I breathed out. She looked up at me with pained eyes, "Hurry, Jah."

I nodded before taking off back into the house and up the stairs. I swiped my keys and phone off of the bed. I looked up at my dresser and saw the twins sonogram stuck in the corner, "Please let my babies be alright." I ran back outside and jumped into the car then stuck the key into the ignition with a shaky hand. I looked over at Jenesis to see her rubbing her belly and quietly crying. I swallowed before backing out the driveway and driving as quickly and calmly to the nearest hospital.

******

"This was thankfully, a false alarm, you just have high stress levels which caused you to have some early contractions. The babies are perfectly fine, I suggest that you need to stay in a stress free environment, and stay off your feet for long periods of time. I'm not going to give you any medication, but I am going to recommend yoga classes and a stress relieving diet that will be fine for you and the babies if not allergic." The doctor looked at the both of them and nodded, "With that being said , the drugs are going to take some time to wear off, so we're going to keep you here overnight, is that alright?" The old doctor asked while fixing his glasses on his face.

Jahseh cleared his throat before answering, "Yeah, that's fine." The doctor nodded, "Alrighty, I'll come check on her in the morning before she is discharged." He said then gave a tight lipped smile before leaving the room. Jenesis laid in the hospital bed with drowsy eyes. They gave her an emergency IV to stop the contracting of her uterus so she wouldn't be forced into a premature birth. Her body was a bit weak, and she was overall just tired. She looked at the mounted TV, which played a crime documentary on low volume. She was thankful that everything turned out ok, but her anxiety was still there because the whole situation could've gone south. She felt her eyes burning once again as she looked at the man who she loved and hated. His eyes remained on the floor and a disturbed expression sat on his face. The guilt was just now settling on his mind, and it was really messing with him.

"Dywane..." Her soft voice broke the silence and he snatched his head up towards her direction. He jumped up quickly and went to the bedside, thinking something was wrong. "What's wrong, baby?" His eyes wandered across her face trying to find any signs of pain or discomfort. She shook her head. silently telling him that nothing was wrong. "I meant what I said early, I don't wanna do this anymore, I just can't. You not only affected my self-esteem and self-worth, but my trust in this relationship is very sacred," she said, blinking profusely to hold back tears. "I just can't"

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 3.8K 44
"You're mine". Started; February 2017 Ended; August 2018 RIP Jahseh ❤️.
146K 5.1K 29
The shenanigans of (grumpy, but cool) X, (ever wearing durag) Ski Mask, (loveable and beautiful) Jasmine, and (wacky, and crazy) Skiiyuh. Join them t...
28K 1K 39
𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒
20.3K 891 30
𝑂ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑖 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑡