BABYGIRL//Bwwm//ON HOLD

By shecute06

I am one of those girls who is friends with guys and is the only girl in their friend group. More

charecters
description
1
2
3
4
Check out
5
6
Not an update
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Author's Note

10

5K 133 30
By shecute06

The two girls made their way to the party which was already in full swing.

They both immediately went to the kitchen to get some drinks.

"Wasssssssssssup," Mason says as the boys approached the pair.

Dom immediately went up to Riele greeting her with a kiss and a compliment. "You look beautiful baby," he whispers into her ear.

Hunter walks up to his best friend, who was pissed by his presence. He hugs her but she doesn't hug back.

"What's wrong?" He asks her, now confused.

"Nothing," she mumbles, taking a step back away from him.

"Something is wrong," Hunter says holding onto her shoulders.

"Look it's nothing, just forget about it,"

"Imma go," Kayleigh says pointing to the back yard.

"What's wrong with her?" Hunter asks Riele as Leigh walked off.

"Mhm, she maybe knows about how you scare off guys that like her," Riele says looking anywhere else but at Hunter.

"What!" He exclaims.

"Hear me out," Riele says calmly. "It was a mistake, like it just slipped out, she would have found out sooner or later anyway."

Hunter let out a huff. "Fine, imma go look for her," Hunter says before leaving the group.

He goes to the back yard, looking for Kayleigh when he does spot her, she was laughing with Jacob. He walks towards the pair, tapping Kayleigh on the shoulder.

"Leigh, can we talk for a second?" He asks, completely ignoring Jacob.

"Mhm," before she could say anything else, Hunter grabbed her hand, dragging her to a quieter area.

"I know you found out about the whole keeping guys from you and I know you are mad, but-" Hunter says before being cut off.

"I'm not mad," Kayleigh says bluntly.

"Your not?" Hunter asks suprised.

"Yeah, I don't wanna be mad at you Hunt, your my best friend, just stop fucking up my love life," she says with a frown.

"I'll try," Hunter says with a boyish grin.

"Whatever, now imma get back to Jacob," she says after giving Hunter a hug.

"Okay," Hunter says before walking away.

"What was that all about?" Jacob asks Kayleigh, with his eyes on Hunter.

"Oh that, that was nothing," Kayleigh says brushing it off.

"It didn't seem like nothing," Jacob says, jealousy lacing through his voice.

"Well everything is not what it seems," Kayleigh says with a shrug. "Now where were we?" She asks, changing the topic.

"I was talking about how good you are looking," he says with a smirk.

"Well how good do I look?" She asks with a sly smirk.

"So fucking good,I could fuck you right now," he whispers into her ear suducively.

"Then do it," she whispers against his lips.

The pair goes upstairs, finding an unoccupied dim room.

They immediately lock lips, kissing against the wall. Jacob grabs Leigh's butt, causing her to moan and wrap her legs around Jacob's waist. Jacob, without breaking the kiss, walks to the bed, dropping her on the bed.

"Shit!" Jacob says breaking the kiss.

"What?" Kayleigh asks annoyed.

"I forgot the condom in the car," he says.

"We'll go get it," Kayleigh says sitting up.

Jacob gets up, leaving the room to go get the condom, leaving Kayleigh all by herself.

Hunter on the other hand, was looking for a room to clean his shirt that had an alcohol stain from when a drunk girl tripped and stained his shirt.

He opens a door that seems to be unoccupied, closing the door behind him, looking for the light switch.

"Oh your back," a familiar voice says, before he could say anything, her lips connected with his, her arms wrapping around his neck. "That was quick," she finishes off before kissing him again.

Hunter response by kissing her back, she takes his hands, placing them on her ass and he squeezes it, causing her to moan and him to let his tongue explore her mouth.

It was as if he was in a trance, he knew he was not supposed to be doing this, but he couldn't stop, it felt so good.

She runs her hands down his chest, grabbing his semi hard dick, causing him to groan. His hands with a mind of his own, explore every part of her body.

She tries to pull of his shirt when he finally comes out of the trance, abruptly pulling away from her and running out the door.

Kayleigh was left in the room dumbfounded, she fixes up her clothes before leaving the room like nothing happened.

Hunter on the other hand, avoided everyone, he leaves the party, speeding off to his house.

He laid on his bed, thinking back to what happened, he kissed his best friend, he knew he was kissing his best friend and he didn't stop, he actually liked it.

∆∆∆
Kayleigh

All week Hunter has been avoiding me like a plague and I don't know why.

"Okay, Hunter, you've been avoiding me for long enough," I said leaning against the locker next to his.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Hunter says not looking in my direction.

I let out a huff of frustration, slamming his locker.

"Look at me, look me in the eyes when you talk to me," I said standing in front of his locker.

He lets out a huff, holding my shoulder's. "It's nothing Kayleigh, it's just that I've been busy with everything you know."

"Too busy for your best friend?" I said with a brow raised.

He let out a huff. "Your right, look I'm sorry okay, how about you come over today, you know, so we can chill on a Friday night,"

"Mhm okay," i said with my arms crossed.

"Come on, give me a hug," he says opening his arms for me. I roll my eyes, giving him a hug.

A/N wasssssssssssup cuties, I'm really sorry I hadn't updated but alot has happened in the past two weeks, I lost my grandma and my father is hospitalised because of covid.
I hope that everyone out there is safe❤️
But everything will be okay in due time
I'll be bringing in another update in a few

Hope y'all guys are safe❤️
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow🖤❤️
Love y'all a shit load😊❤️

Shout-out to
Sibhusky and juju10_23 and Little_brown_gal139
Love y'all guys two shit loads 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136 25 18
Velvet and this boy are really good friends u both start to have feelings for each other but u think the boy doesn't little do u know he does tho *EN...
41 1 7
In high school days
29.2K 584 24
just read it. Stud x Fem Hey yalllll! Don't be a ghost reader, talk to me I don't bite. ❤︎
Junior Year By Jess

Teen Fiction

389 27 17
Love, Friendships, and high school. These things should be easy. Find a boy and fall in love. Meet some friends and they will be with you until the e...