Christmas in a galaxy far far...

Από Snips_101

Every year we celebrate Christmas with our families with love in our hearts and food in our stomach's. What i... Περισσότερα

chapter 1: Ahsoka's merry little vision
chapter 2: Christmas Eve

chapter 3: Christmas day

118 8 8
Από Snips_101

PLEASE READ PLEASE READ!!! This chapter would be best to read AFTER you reread the first chapter again. Thanks and enjoy.

3rd person pov
It was the morning of Christmas day. Everyone was excited. This holiday turned into a mini party to make Ahsoka feel better, to a holiday where everyone enjoys it. Padme got up early to prepare the feast. After master Shaak Ti spoke with Anakin last night he felt more... more into the holiday.

Ahsoka's pov
"Ahsoka, Ahsoka wake up its Christmas!"

"Anakin, it's 5 o'clock in the morning, what are you doing!?! Can I go back to bed?"

"No, I want to go see what we got for Christmas!" I gasped. It's Christmas! I can't believe I almost forglt. Almost.

"Why didn't you say so?" I practically screamed at him. I got up, he turned away and I changed into my special Christmas gown the I've been waving for years. Luckily it still fits. A cute but very short red dress and my same dark red boots with a new dark red belt. (A picture is below of what she actually looks like and only look at the clothes not other features are all a curate for the time period also, your welcome)

"Anakin, you go get Obi-Wan and Rex. I'll get Bariss and Lux."

"LUX!!! Why Lux and not... literally anyone else?" I rolled my eyes and pushed him out the door. He gave me his, How-dare-you-roll-your-eyes-at-me-or-so-help-me-I-will-go-all-angry-Anakin-on-you, face. Another expression also made by Obi-Wan himself. I followed him out of the room and slapped the com link on the inside of my boot since I didn't wear any gloves. I darted down the hall way and pounded my fists repeatedly on Bariss's door. She knocked me to the ground and held her light saber in front of my neck. She turned it off and flung her hands around her mouth. But why?

"Ahsoka did you do this?" I looked around. What was she talking about- Oh. My. Force. Where the heck did all this come from. From every direction you saw maybe hundreds of presents wrapped in colorful wrapping. I inched forward and stubbed my toe on something. I looked down, there was one, no two presents addressed to Bariss. One of them was from me to her but I didn't know who brought the other one. No it couldn't be. But they aren't believer's. On the wrapping it said from white beard the giver, never stop believing. It's a Christmas miracle. I ignored the plan of just Lux and Bariss, instead we both pounded on each door. People came out at different times but everyone in the room was as shocked as me. Anakin was still in Obi-Wan's room. I looked under the tree, last night it was just my presents to other people that were down there. Now I see my presents to others, white beard's presents but something else. They were presents for me, not from but for me. I can't believe it. Merry Christmas to me! I looked around, everyone was thrilled. I waited for Anakin to come out. Padme and Lux showed up with the escort of Captain Rex. I ran up to them and gave Padme a hug first.

"Merry Christmas Padme. You to Rex." He nodded and smiled. He wasn't holding or wearing his jelmet, I liked it that way.

"Merry Christmas Ahsoka." Lux said. Lix, he looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I hesitated but I went in for a hug.

"Merry Christmas Lux." I pulled away feeling a tap on my shoulder. I looked to the side but all I saw was legs and Rex's face squished in the middle. Oh no. I looked up and sure enough there was Padme with mistletoe in her hand. Lux blushed a bit and I gave Padme a questioning glare.

"You owe me Ahsoka, now smooch!" I rolled my eyes and gave him a sweet kiss. I quickly leaned away after hearing.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" I pulled away and Anakin was screaming a me. He pushed Lux away and held me in his arms tightly.

"My snips!" He snarled.

"What he means is, merry Christmas." He glared at Lux and then me. He let go of me but kept me by his side.

"Don't blame me, Padme's the one who held the mistletoe."

"Rex!?! Padme!?! Is this true?" Padme and Rex looked at each other then Anakin. No one wanted to deal with an angry Anakin for Christmas.

"Okay okay break it up you guys, it's Christmas." Obi-Wan was here. Finally!

"He's right, master yell at me all you want after the holidays. Fair?"

"Fair." He mumbled back.

"Great, you guys go open your presents from white beard but save mine till later." I had some cheer to share.

"Where are you going snips?"

"You know, around." They all giggled as I left. I used the force to bring one present in particular to me and I held it in my arms as I walked down the hall.

"Merry Christmas master Plo."

"Merry Christmas little soka."

"Merry Christmas master secura."

"You too Ahsoka."

"Merry Christmas master Mundi."

"You as well, Ahsoka."

"Merry Christmas master Fisto."

"Thank you very much Ahsoka."

"Merry Christmas master Luminara."

"Merry Christmas Ahsoka."

"Merry Christmas master Yoda."

"Ahsoka, merry Christmas to you as well."

"Merry Christmas master Shaak Ti."

"Have a merry Christmas Ahsoka, and I'll see you later." Hmm, I wonder what that meant. I kept walking, oh boy. This one might be tricky.

"Merry Christmas Master Windu." No response, I sighed.

"I- I have a present for you. O- only if you are interested though." He looked up from the floor for once.

"For me? Let me guess. From your weird little white beard guy."

"No. It's from me. I got it for you." His face did something. It wasn't frowning anymore, he cracked a very tiny smile. Yay, something is better then nothing. I floated it to him via force and he snatched it rather harshly. He shook it up and down. Finally he ripped open the wrapping paper and it fell to the ground. He gasped and lit up.

"It- you- how did you know about that?"

"Rumors are you lost some family close to you a little while ago. So I got to work and made this. Ta da! It's a scrap book of all your memories with your mom and dad. I left some space so you can put your own pictures in if you have anymore. Do you like it master Windu?" His face was buried in the hook I gave him.

"Master Windu?" He finally looked up and he was crying over the book. I smiled at him and he flashed me an ear to ear grin of pure joy. He lunged forward and gave me a warm hug. I hugged back with an equal amount of joy. I parted away and looked him in the eye.

"I'm glad you were able to find the holiday spirit. Would you like to have dinner with us later this evening?"

"I- That sounds wonderful padawan Tano."

"Ahsoka. You may call me Ahsoka."

"Thank you Ahsoka." I nodded and headed back towards the tree. I looked back to see master windu talking with master plo koon and yoda. I ran into Anakin and smiled while rubbing my head. Padme burst in the room again sighing with relief. I sat on the ground next to Bariss.

"Was the cooking done that soon?"

"Haha, I'm having R2 and 3PO do the cooking for a little while so I can watch you all open presents." Lux put a hand on my shoulder and sat down next to me. I looked at him then Bariss, then Anakin who was knee deep in presents. He literally dived under our huge tree and came out with a fairly small squared box. Padme stepped in front of me holding a larger bag.

"Go on Ahsoka, open your present." Padme cooed. Then Anakin interupted her with a

"NO! MINE FIRST!" They both held out their presents asking me to pick one. I chose neither and raised both of them with the force and float to me at the same time. Anakin and Padme clapped and smiled warmly. I could stay here forever. I opened both the presents at the same time but looked at Padme's first. I gasped with confusion, excitement, and overall joy! It was awesome. It was a short red dress with some army green pants with diamonds cut in them. I took them out and saw more, 8 little armlets. I smiled at Padme but then Bariss spoke up.

"Um, Ahsoka. You might want to see this." She stood over Anakin's present. I looked at it and almost fell to my knees. The box floated down to me and I picked up the item inside the box. Oh my force, it matched the one I had now.

"Congratulations Ahsoka, I know you'll grow up to be a fabulous jedi. I'm so proud of you and I love you." Pad me elbowed him in the side.

"He means we love you." Wait a minite. This feels so familiar, almost like it... already happened! This was my vision! The one I had a couple days ago! Except it wasn't of my actual parents, it was of Anakin, and Padme. It was even better then my vision. I grabbed the excellent gift and my other light saber. I had both in my hand and activated them. I gave a huge smile to Anakin.

"Give me better then that." He said. My huge smile turned more into a sly smile. I rolled my eyes. And twirled both my old green saber that I built, and my smaller new yellow one Anakin gave me. I landed in my own unique position I created a while back holding both of them down towards the ground in a sharp stance. Everyone giggled at me and Anakin. A few hours later we all moved to Padme's apartment in the Senate complex. She had a huge long table all set up with napkins and silver ware for everyone. Even the last minute guests. Slowly everyone flooded in and sat at their seat. Everyone was here and surprisingly Master Windu actually showed up. And not only that, he was wearing my white beard hat I gave him yesterday. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I sat in my seat at the middle of the table on the right side. Lux was next to me so I scooched my chair over closer to him. Our seats were touching and I leaned in for a kiss. I felt the force grip my wrist and I was dragged with my chair back to where I sat originally. I tried to scooch over a gin but a hand gripped my chair. I looked up and Anakin was glaring at me. The whole table laughed except for Yoda and Obi-Wan who were also slightly glaring, not as heavily as Anakin though.

"Master! Do you really have to do that!"

"Look snips, it's my job to keep you safe from battle droids and boys." Now I was the one glaring at him.

"Look if it helps don't think of me as your jedi master, think of me as... A protective father. Any better?"

"No. Because I already think of you as a caring father." I leaned forward to hug him. He was surprised but hugged me back in a warm, relaxing embrace.

"I love you snips."

"I love you to mas- Anakin." I let go as Padme came forward with the food. She sat many plates down and then herself in the middle of me and Lux. Anakin beamed a bright smile at her. Gee I wonder why. I thought about it for awhile now. About my vision and my reality. My vision wasn't trying to tell me that I need to have Christmas. What my vision was trying to tell me is that I've been thinking about what I don't have lately such as my parents and old home. It tried to get me to realize I had so much right in front of me the whole time, my actual family. Anakin, Padme, Lux, Bariss, the jedi order. All of them, it is my home, my safe place, my reality, but most importantly... my family. The holidays aren't about what hits you receive, or how tall the tree is. It's about family. And I was one of the luckiest people on Coruscant because I was able to spend this Christmas with my family. Merry Christmas everyone, and may you find joy, warmth, and love with your family. (And happy new years)

The end
(until next year's sequel)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

159K 9.9K 45
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
845K 29.2K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
Overrid Από Nail

Φαντασίας

91.2K 807 12
အသက်ရွယ်ကန့်သက်ချက်တွေ လွန်လွန်ကြူးကြူးပါဝင်လို့ ကိုယ့်ဟာကိုယ် ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။