Adventures In Nekoma High ||...

Autorstwa ssabinaayu

What you look at that, Himura Sara joined the team as the manager of the volleyball boys' team. I wonder, did... Więcej

Chapter 1 : Himurran
Chapter 2 : First Love
Chapter 3 : The Chaos Begins
Chapters 4 : Toms and Mollies
Chapter 5 : Bushes
Chapter 6 : Strawberry Blonde
Chapter 7 : Laser Pointer
Chapter 8 : Sara-chan
Chapter 9 : Romance
Chapter 10 : Cats and Owls
Chapter 11 : Star and Tiger
Chapter 12 : Blue Heaven
Chapter 13 : Water Bottle
Chapter 14 : Sudden Surprise
Chapter 15 : Seventeen
Chapter 16 : Bullet
Chapter 17 : Crush
Chapter 18 : Foxes and a Cat
Chapter 19 : Train Station
Chapter 20 : Here Comes The Owls
Chapter 21 : Mollies and Hens
Chapter 22 : Comedy Gold
Chapter 23 : Kuroo's Demonic Hair
Chapter 24 : Ordinary
Chapter 25 : Sister's Video
Chapter 26 : Fire Flower
Chapter 28 : An Awkward Duet
Chapter 29 : Girls Likes Girls
Chapter 30 : Watermelons
Chapter 31 : Crows vs Cats
Chapter 32 : 決戦スピリッツ
Chapter 33 : フラレガイガール
Chapter 34 : Summer of Evolution
Chapter 35 : BBQ
Chapter 36 : What Happened During the Trip
Chapter 37 : Obvious ♡
Chapter 38 : Magazine
Chapter 39 : Stupid With Love ♡
Chapter 40 : The Diddly Bops
Chapter 41 : Neko Stroll
Chapter 42 : Dog and Chestnut ♡
Chapter 43 : Catnip
Chapter 44 : Plant Kingdom
Chapter 45 : Ai-Ai Gasa ♡
Chapter 46 : Swell ♡
Chapter 47 : Love Spring ♡
Chapter 48 : Transported To Another World
Chapter 49 : Supernatural
Chapter 50 : Flashlight ♡
Chapter 51 : Sugar Songs to Bitter Step
Chapter 52 : Be With You
Chapter 53 : Cotton Candy Skies ♡
Chapter 54 : A Trip Before The Fight
Chapter 55 : Cats of Kyoto
Chapter 56 : Double Trouble
Chapter 57 : Owls and Cats
Chapter 58 : Dancing Cats
Chapter 59 : Wildcats
Chapter 60 : Two Oruguitas ♥
Chapter 61 : Cheer like a Cheerleader
Chapter 62 : Sports Festival ①
Chapter 63 : Sports Festival ②
Chapter 64 : Sports Festival ③
Chapter 65 : One-Sided Love ♡
Chapter 66 : Cats on Ice
Chapter 67 : Invitation ♡
Chapter 68 : Them's The Break, Kid
Chapter 69 : Date ♥
Chapter 70 : The Start
Chapter 71 : Nationals
Chapter 72 : Day 1
Chapter 73 : Cats vs Monkeys
Chapter 74 : Banana Man
Chapter 75 : Never Meant To Know
Chapter 76 : Lose Knots
Chapter 77 : The End of a Battle
Chapter 78 : Two Wuv
Chapter 79 : Sisters

Chapter 27 : Apple and Pudding

25 2 0
Autorstwa ssabinaayu

"Uh...I'm not trying to be rude here." Akahana told them, she looked at Himura with a concerned look and back at them.

"Why the fuck are the nine of you here?!" She screamed and shrieked that made her sound like a chihuahua barking. And Himura was shocked because this was the first time she heard Akahana curse.

It sent everyone near her shivers and goosebumps.

It was early morning, Nekoma just arrived at Saitama. Both managers were sleepy and their backs were sore from the ride there, they can't take another moment of discomfort.

"W-well, you see..." Aiko tried to explain.

"So...you're telling me, you all want to go to Saitama because the boys' team are going there and you all went there and crashed their camp last time at Fukurodani, and now you want us to go there?" Kaneko cleared out very bluntly.

"Y-yes, coach." Aiko nodded.

Kaneko pursed her lips and crossed her arms. "Alright, we'll go and help them!"

'How did she pass a coach?' Himura rubbed her eyes and saw the same set of girls from last time.

"Where are the other girls?" Akahana asked.

Like last time, only the 9 of them were there, although the girls had roughly the same amount like the boys.

Aiko looked at her feet and giggled nervously. "They can't come..." Until Akahana asked what their purpose like she asked earlier, "We're here to help you all again. Everything that you managers can't do like clean the balls and folding some stuff, we'll do it." Makoto explained.

"Go figures." Himura let out a small yawn and dragged Akahana back to the gym where Nekoma was having a practice match with Ubagawa.

"I-is that a yes?"

Akahana slouched and rubbed her eyes, she couldn't understand at how the team was so refreshed by the ride there even though she recalled they were snoring in the van. Something that she couldn't understand too was, most of the managers were fresh while she and Himura looked like walking zombies.

They were so sleepy that Himura didn't realized the ball was coming for her again, luckily she ducked to get her notepad and pen before it hits her head (again).

"Naoi-kun, thanks for letting my team in." Kaneko said with pride.

"Uh...okay. You have to tell Nekomata-san over there, to make sure." Naoi pointed where the coaches were gathering, while he was watching the practice match.

Kaneko's eyes gleamed at the site of the other coaches and skipped her way there. 'What the hell is wrong with her?'

"Akahana-san, watch out." Eri pulled her back from stepping into the court. "O-oh...thanks, Miyanoshita-san.." Akahana yawned.

"You two are really sleepy, what time did you guys woke up to go here?" Eri asked with a giggle and helped Akahana sat down. "I think....3 am? N-no, 2 am." Akahana looked up to the roof of the gym. "Frankly...I don't even know myself, it's very early."

"Seemed like the girls are back." Kaori chuckled and gave one of the bottles to her team.

Yukie sighed softly and smiled, "They never give up, do they?"

"Nope."

Not long after, the sound of a vehicle pulled up to the parking space. "There they are." Kuroo smirked.

Akahana suddenly got refreshed by the sound and leaped outside the gym. Himura smirked a little and put her hands on her hips. "C'mon, Himura-san! They're here!" Akahana pulled her outside the gym, ditching their duties as with the team.

~~~~~~

"Yacchan!" Akahana ran down the stairs of Shinzen.

Yachi flinched as the strawberry blonde lunged to hug her tightly like a doll. "Akahana-chan, you can just call Hitoka-chan by her name." Kiyoko laughed. "Oh, alright!"

Himura shook her head and listened to Kiyoko laughter, she felt something warm on her cheeks and smiled. "Sara-chan, you're looking pretty today." Himura blushed and sent a thumbs up. "Looks like the girls are back again." Kiyoko pointed at Naomi talking to their vice captain, Sugawara. "Yeah, they stormed in again." Akahana cringed.

"Sara-senpai." Himura looked at Yachi as she quivered by her expressionless face. "I-is that the Skytree?" She pointed. "Hitoka-chan," Yachi flinched and hesitantly turned her head to her. "That's a normal cell tower." Himura told her while swatting a fly away.

"Hitoka, lemme show you the place we're sleeping in!" Akahana perked up and grabbed Yachi's arm as the ran back to the school.

"You sleep next to me, right?"

"A-alright...!!"

Kiyoko giggled and continued her little conversation with Himura.

"Suga-kun!" Naomi waved at him.

"Kuze-chan!" Sugawara waved back as his teammates looked at him weirdly.

As Naomi was about to walk up to him, "Kuze, wanna go and talk to Suga-kun?" Yaku asked her as she blushed madly. "S-sure...!"

Sugawara quirked his eyebrows and pouted, 'That's a bit suspicious...' He thought as the two liberos went closer to him. "Seemed like you haven't gotten any taller." Yaku elbowed him harshly. "Hey, at least I'm average height.." He responded. Naomi laughed and immediately changed expression as she saw Makoto at the steps, smirking. "Ugh, that blue heaven.." Naomi scowled. "Blue heaven? I always hear you calling Aoike that." Yaku chuckled and Sugawara agreed. "It's just how I call Aoike a no-good bitch."

"Kuze~!" Makoto shouted, catching the other's attention and Naomi blushed. "Shut up, Aoike, you Blue Heaven!" Naomi chased her.

Sugawara laughed and looked Yaku, "I heard that your type are girls with short hair." Yaku confirmed and asked him what was the point of it. "Kuze-chan has short hair." Yaku turned red and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well...."

"Yaku-senpai, the match with Shinzen is starting!" Akahana called.

"Be right there, Akahana!" Yaku informed her.

"So?" Sugawara had a sly look, the libero just laughed and looked softly at the chocolate brunette. "It's a secret."

Watching Hoshiko talking to Tanaka and Nishinoya, Himura sighed and crossed her arms feeling the secondhand embarrassment. "They're at it again." Ennoshita softly grumbled, preparing for the antics the two chaotic members of Karasuno. "Oh, hello, Himura." Ennoshita greeted her and she waved at him. "So, Nekoma hasn't changed one bit." Himura nodded and looked at him as he giggled.

"Sara-chan, you've gotten closer Ennoshita, I see." Kiyoko smiled calmly.

"Sara-san! Why are you so good at talking to guys?" Eri gawked.

"Now now, Eri-chan." Mako patted her back. "Maybe, Sara-chan is just a boy at heart."

Himura wouldn't say that she has a soul of a boy but she does enjoyed most activities labelled as "masculine", although she doesn't believed that labelled only applies to men. Usually, her sister and grandma would complain about how she rejects anything remotely "girly" but she doesn't mind, at least Emika doesn't liked them either.

"Whew...Sara, you're really a different type of person." Yukie smiled a critter like smile and pinched her cheek like she was a child.

Himura rubbed her cheek after Yukie pinched it too hard and sighed softly. "Say, Shimizu-senpai, that first year setter and tall middle blocker are pretty cute." Akahana purred and looked outside the home economics room to watch them argue. "Oh, you mean Kageyama and Tsukishima? Apparently, girls back at school formed a sort of fandom around them." Kiyoko told her and Yachi agreed.

"Huh?! Those brats have their own fandoms?!" Makoto jaw dropped and slammed her hand on the table, making Yachi squeak.

"Well, I wouldn't say their brats. They're more like problem children." Kiyoko clarified.

"Saying from someone who has fanboys." Chou scornfully laughed, while smirking. "Those are just horny guys who want my attention." Makoto said. Mako's attention was piqued and her eyes widened. "Makoto-chan, you have fanboys?" The navy haired shrugged her shoulders, she was unaware of this since she was focusing on volleyball, her brother, future college, and studying. "You don't know how many." Naomi rolled her eyes sarcastically. The managers were shocked by the unbelievable fact about the beauty of the girls, they thought she was like Kuroo, aware of their fans' feelings but rejects it subconsciously. "No wonder I found some of the boys from my team has a crush on you." Eri laughed.

Trailing away from the conversation, Hoshiko noticed one girl missing. "Where's Akabane?"

~~~~~~

"Hey, Kenma." Emika popped her head outside the door to see, the pudding head playing his game. "Why aren't you with Kuroo-san, eating with the others?" She asked him. Kenma hummed and glanced at her real quick. "I don't feel like eating." The redhead was getting a little concerned and sat down next to him. "Well, if you don't eat, how will your mom react?"

"She won't know if Kuro don't see me." Goosebumps started to tickle her but she slapped it away, causing her to hiss.

Emika rested her head on her hands as she watched Kenma play his games. At first, Kenma was a bit shy to her even before he knew she likes games but after winning a game over her, Kenma started to open up a little. Same goes for Emika, she always thought Kenma would be a scary and sarcastic guy but he was much more nicer than she thought.

"What game is that?" Emika peeked.

"Monster Hunter."

Her eyes twinkled and grinned, 'His favorite game, I guess. That's very cute.'

"I never played that game before." Emika confessed. "I usually get games when they already on the shelf for a few months, I can't afford much games though."

"Your mom allows you to bring your PSP?" Kenma nodded.

"That's sort of lucky. My mom never let me bring my consoles anywhere or she'll give to my brother."

"You have a brother?" Kenma asked.

Emika chuckled and looked at the blue sky, "Well, he's my stepbrother but I just see him as my biological brother."

"I don't have siblings, so I can't give my games away." Kenma had a small smirk on his face, the same cunning smirk when he enjoys a game or a match.

Watching Kenma play was really tiring, the intense gameplay really took a toll at her. Emika yawned and stretched her arms. "You're not sleepy?" Emika yawned again. Kenma shook his head and continued to play his game.

Suddenly, he felt a little weight on his shoulder. Kenma glanced down to see the redheaded setter napping. "Emika, are you sleeping?" He asked before he heard her loud snore.

"Kenma!" Hinata ran up to him to ask him if he wants to eat. "No, I'm fine, Shoyo." Kenma answered and looked up from his game for the time.

"Wait, is that Emika-san?" Hinata asked and crouched down to see her sleeping. "Yeah, she's sleeping, so whisper." Kenma told him.

Hinata understood and sat next to him. "Why aren't you moving her to the other managers?" Hinata asked. "Too much work."

"Himura, there she is!"

"Wake up, girl."

"Akabane!"

"Wakey wakey, sunshine!"

"Ugh, I'll do this then--"

SPLASH!!

"Holy sweet mother of apples!!" Emika shivered and woke up immediately, she looked down to see herself soaked in water. "You woke up! Good idea, Himura." Hoshiko elbowed her. "Where's Kenma...?" Emika mumbled under her breath. "He's with Shoyo-kun." Himura told her.

"Why am I wet?"

Himura raised her hand and Emika let her speak. "Fukunaga told me to throw water if trouble's happening." She confessed.

"Why?"

Hoshiko flushed and rubbed her head. "I was trying to headbutt you to wake you up..."

"Hoshi, you idiot!"

"Moron!"

"Now you're just being vulgar."

I realized that Himura is taller than Yaku.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

29.1K 656 16
As a volleyball lover, you joined Karasuno's volleyball team as their third manager. Soon enough, you follow them to the summer vacation training cam...
579K 12.7K 38
You are a manager for the Karasuno the volleyball team, along with Kiyoko. When you met the captain of the Nekoma, Kuroo Tetsuro, at a practice game...
3.5K 229 17
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬!❞ in which sugiyama nanako signs up to be nekoma high's boys volleyball club's team manager after movin...
10.3K 362 24
╰► ["𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞?"] "𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀'𝐀𝐌!!!!" ≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you find yourself b...