I Hate My Husband (Completed)

Loveyoualways1491

Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew s... Еще

Author's Note
1 Rough Days
2.Meeting
3. Deal
4.Married
5.Mom
6. Secret Desire🔞
7.wanting More From Life
8. Hard To Stop
9.What Happened Last Night🔞
10.Who Is He
11.Are You Jealous Gulf?
12.It's Too Much
13.Baby Please Talk To Me
14.say It Again🔞
15.Divorced🔞
16.The Flashback🔞
17. Ask me anything
18.Always horny baby
19. I Want my baby Back...
20.Mistake
21. Please tell me its a dream
22.why we did this
23.Mew is spoiling Gulf
Author's Request
24.Blackmail
25.Mew suppasit is back
26.Tom 1 Jerry 0
27.Now its Jerry's Turn
28.Tom's Rule
29.Jerry's night
30.Punishment time
31. Tom, Jerry and Kao
32.Our real Honeymoon
33.Your Surprise gift
34. Final love
Author's Note
*Are you serious*
Author's Note
Kao two points
Jealous Jerry Poor Tom
I miss you hubby
Mew's Anger
Kao's complementary point
Incredible Kao
Possesive Mew
Anniversary Gift
Now it's Your Turn
Mew Troubled Kia
Same Love..
Author's Note
Kao's date
Compitition
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Birthday Bomb

Oh No!!!

4K 193 26
Loveyoualways1491

Mew: Good morning love...I heard you took leave today....

Gulf: yes I wanted to spend my time with you baby....I made your favorite breakfast....

Mew: wao baby ...what you want...let's plan for one more kid...

Gulf: Shutup...kids are 12 now I don't want them to get embarrassed....

Mew: I am not asking you to deliver from your ass baby...he pulled gulf to his lap....this ass is only for my dick....

Gulf: baby we are in the hall and kids will come soon let me go....

Mew: looked here and there and took gulf to the kitchen...asked the helper to do other work ....listen baby you prepare your food like you always do while I will give you some fun...

Gulf: No baby please we have kids at home no....

Mew stand at the back of gulf and under the kitchen counter their lower back is easily hidden....Mew pull-down gulf trouser and started stroking his length from one hand and from other he entered his fingers in gulf entrance.....

Gulf: aaahhh he bit his lips to stopped his moans .....both were looking at the dining area incase if anyone come ....

Mew: do you like it, baby.... isn't it thrilling....

Gulf: fuck you baby....I am scared....what someone come and see us...why you always horny....

Mew, I love your ass baby... Mew removes his finger and enter his dick and started thrusting....

Gulf: Mew have you lost it.... Aaahh... He bit his lips again shit....gulf is really scared... Baby, please....

Mew fucked speedily...ahhh you ass feel so good baby....don't be scared I will be quick.....he thrusted in and out aaahhhhh and came in gulf's cavity.... Now let me help you too...Mew gets down on his knees and start sucking Gulf's dick....

Gulf saw kids get down....they sit at the dining table and discussing something....

Kao: Kia why are you so tensed ...relax dada will not say anything...

Gulf: shit mew they are here stop and get up...

Mew: few more baby don't let them come here...Mew sucking gulf's hot stick and gulf don't know whether to enjoy his husband's mouth or feel embarrassed what people will think.....

Kia: mama I am hungry...what you are making ....she again turned to Kao to discuss something....

Gulf begged to mew...baby please let me go, please....

Mew: didn't pay any attention and still sucking....

Gulf: Kids I will prepare in 5 minutes till you sit there....

Gulf saw kids are still in between the conversation... Gulf started thrusting in mew mouth to came faster and after thrusting for some time gulf came.... Mew enjoyed all and wipe his mouth...

Mew adjusted gulf's pants and tried to get up when Kia entered in kitchen.

Kia: Dadda what are you doing there??

Mew: mew gulped ahhh princess I...I was searching for something....

Kia: In mama's pant..??

Mew: Huh?? What??

Kia: You are holding mama's pant dadda...

Mew: No baby I dropped something and searching that...and I was trying to make your mama move so that I can search here also...I am pulling him back by holding his pants...Mew was really scared....

Kia: ok let me help you....what was that?? Gulf rolled his eyes took breakfast and went to the table...

Mew: actuallllllyyyyyy shit mew closed his eyes....Kia, you forgot to wear your skirt...go and wear it...

Mew get a chance to look at Kia completely when gulf moved from his place ..

Kia: Dadda I am wearing a skirt...

Mew grab Kia and took her out...Mama did you see what my princess is wearing....

Gulf looked and said yes a skirt ...are you blind or what ??

Mew: baby her whole legs are visible....

Gulf: That's why she is wearing a mini skirt .....to show her legs

Mew: Why??? Kia go and change...

Kia: No dadda I am not going to change...it's my favorite...

Mew: This is not even a skirt Kia it's too short ...I won't allow you that....

Kia: Mamma see dadda is again doing this....

Kao: dadda it's a fashion....

Mew: then you wear it..... my princess is not going to wear such dress baby ..ask her to change...people will watch her....

Kao: dadda stop being so possessive about your daughter she is not a small kid....

Gulf: baby let her wear it....

Mew: No means no...I won't allow it...princess go and change....now....

Kia: No dada I won't if you won't allow me now then I will wear it later and won't tell you...

Mew: gulf ask my princess not to be so harsh on his dadda....

Kia: Dadda please it's just a skirt....

Mew: now it's a skirt later you will wear backless and then..... people will start flirt with you then some creep will ask you out...then you will start dating...then you will marry him .... And leave me.... I will miss her baby.... Mew had tears in his eye as if he imagined everything....

Kao Kia and Gulf said in unison stop being overdramatic dadda....

Kao: Kia go and change else dadda will again torture my innocent mama...Kao went to gulf and hug him...

Gulf and Mew: what??

Gulf: baby why did you say so...you know how much your dadda loves your mama...

Mew: yes baby I love your mama....

Kao: yes dadda we can hear your love every night but whenever this brat Kia do something again dadda's wish...... Dadda torture my mama...for the whole night....

Gulf and Mew were shocked....they looked at each other...and gulf get and went to his room in embarrassment...

Mew was looking here and there....trying to handle the situation but don't know how....

Luckily mew's phone started ringing and he picks call to avoid the situation and leave from there....

In their room....

Gulf: you asshole I told you to be gentle....see what our kids said shia...I am so embarrassed....

Mew: baby you shout your lungs out that's why they knew...

Gulf: stop blaming me baby for all this...you wanted to listen to my moans...and Kao said correctly ...whenever that brat princess does something you torture me for the whole night....aww my baby ass....

Mew: baby stop being pouty you know I can't control it....

Gulf: stop being horny baby....and think what to tell to our kids...

Mew: do you want your daddy to love you baby...

Gulf: Mew not now....we have to think....

Mew: I can only think about your baby and you look really cute....Mew comes closer and kissed gulf....hhmmmm

Tasty...you are really delicious baby...can I taste more...

Gulf: hmm but kids are down....

Mew: then be a quiet baby....

Gulf and Mew kissed each other and mew slowly get on Gulf's pants.....after that touch gulf couldn't control himself and in the next moment....mew is thrusting in gulf's cavity hard...a loud moan escaped from Gulf's mouth ...gulf closed his eyes shit....

Kia: Bro let's go they again started....

Kao: My mama.....they left for school....

Gulf resting on mew's chest...baby it's embarrassing...what our kids said....

Mew: baby you know I can handle anything right....he put his hands on gulf chin and looked in his eyes you just love your hubby....

I will talk to them .....you just love me...I am not done yet you know right...and I hate Kia wearing that skirt...and you know how to make me comfortable.....

Gulf: aahhhh Yesss babby aaahhhhhh aahhhh

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

195K 13.5K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
113K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
164K 8.1K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...
Love Pain (MewGulf) -BlueBunny-

Любовные романы

163K 6.9K 39
What if fate really hate Gulf. He meet again his exlover when he success avoid him for 5years. Not only his mentality and body become tired. But he a...