A Teenage Drama

''Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! l didn't see you! I was opening the door and you were there and-''

''It's okay,'' the guy said with a chuckle. As soon as I heard his voice I felt butterflies in my tummy and I quickly realized who it was.

''Stefan?!'' I gasped out. He smirked .

''Hey Lilly.''

''W-What are you doing here?'' I stuttered out while heat rose in my cheeks.

''Actually I came to see you,'' he said, Matt looked back and forth between us. ''I came to give you something.'' He said licking his lips and kept his eyes locked on mine.

''Really? Um...okay,'' I said scrunching my eyebrows.

''Um... Lilly I'll be inside,'' Matt said trying his best not to touch Stefan while passing through the threshold.

''So what do you want to give me?'' I asked, my hands started to sweat. I looked up into his deep blue eyes and felt my stomach get tight. His face was just so perfect and to top it all off he was really muscular and tall.

He took a step closer to me and put his hand in his pocket and pulled out something. He then took my hand and then placed whatever it was in it.

''My bracelet!'' I screeched. ''How did you get this!''

''You left it in my car last night so I thought I'd bring it for you,'' he said gently.

''Thank you so much! I thought I'd never get this back!'' I said excitedly pulling him into a hug.

''No problem,'' he said hugging me back. When we both realized how awkward it was, we quickly pulled out of the hug.

''Wait, how did you even remember where I lived?'' I asked looking up at him his deep blue eyes starring right in mine.

''It was only last night Lilly,'' he said putting his hands in his pockets.

''Oh, okay then,'' I said smiling, maybe almost blushing.

''Hey listen I gotta go. It was really nice seeing you again, hopefully I'll run into you some other time. I mean that's if you want me to.'' He said walking off.

''Yeah and maybe it might be soon.''

''It might be sooner than you think Lilly,'' he said closing his door. I watched as he drove off and went inside.

~*~

Sorry it's short I'm feeling kinda lazy. I'll upload asap.:p