Until next time!

The quartet gathered outside to say goodbye to their new friend. Ali was holding the bags of goodies that they gave him. Mexico gave him a bunch of ingredients to make tacos, Canada gave him maple syrup, Greenland got him some nice clothes to impress his alien friends, and America gave him a pair of sunglasses.

"Bye Ali, we had a great time hanging out with you," America said.

"We're gonna miss you!" Canada exclaimed.

"Ribbit!" Pablo added.

"B*tch!" Sailor squawked lovingly.

"Please come back and visit sometime! We'd love to meet your friends!" Mexico exclaimed.

"Of course, but next time, try to land away from the garden," Greenland joked, motioning to the destroyed garden where Ali crash landed. Ali laughed.

"I'll try my best! Goodbye everyone!" Ali exclaimed. Canada smiled over at America, who sighed.

"Canada... stop," America said.

"C'mon Ame, he's literally a gay alien. Isn't that perfect for you?" Canada said. Ali looked at them quizzically.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ali asked. America groaned...

"You know what? Let's set the record straight.... Ali, you are the most adorable alien I've ever met. I love you like Canada loves Pablo...," America said. Ali smiled, and Mexico panicked as America's gaze fell on him. "But... my heart belongs to someone else...," America said. Mexico was speechless, him and America's eyes locked on each other. Ali nodded, pulling America in for a hug.

"I still have no clue what you crazy countries are talking about... but, I do know how much Pablo and Canada adore one another, and I appreciate the sentiment! I'll be sure to visit very, very soon!" Ali exclaimed. America smiled and nodded.

Ali stepped into his ship and was about to close the door, but he hesitated. He slowly turned around and smiled at his friends. Ali's hand grasped onto his locket as a sad smile formed on his face. "I love you guys... thank you for teaching me what love is... hopefully I can teach Maki too...," Ali said, before closing the spaceships door and flying off. The trio smiled and waved the ship goodbye, however Canada and Greenland stared at Mexico and America.

"Um... it's late... Come with me Canada, I'll tuck you in with a bedtime story," Greenland said.

"A bedtime story?! Frick yeah!" Canada exclaimed, rushing inside with Greenland. Mexico and America stood together in silence.

"Um... Mex... what I said earlier... um.... just don't worry about it, ok?" America said. Mexico gazed at him. He was so certain America meant what he heavily implied. He was so tempted to run to America and confess his feelings immediately.

But his fear got the best of him.

"Oh... ok... um... well, I wish you luck... I'm sure the guy your heart belongs to must be... an awesome guy...," Mexico said awkwardly. America blushed, nodding. Mexico walked away, leaving America alone with his feelings. America was so tempted to run to Mexico and clarify that it truly was him he loved.

But his fear got the best of him.

"He is more than awesome... he's everything to me...," America whispered. But he was already gone.

(2022 Parker: hehehehehehehehehehe you still have to wait >:D