Chapter 38

"So you're telling me that I'm fated to be together with some old guy, and nobody isn't the least bit creeped out", I said to Bella as we made our way back home.

"If I'm being totally honest, when they explained to me that you were mates with that man I didn't believe it. How could someone so old and rude be mated to someone as young and cute as you".

I know she didn't just call me cute. Sis I understand you're desperate to be on my good side but damn lying is not necessary.

"Hey, if we're apart for a long time the connection should go away right?" I asked hopefully. Bella took her eyes off the road to stare at me for a bit before sighing.

"No, I don't think so. I think it would just make him angry even though he says he doesn't want you his vampy instincts do. He and the rest of the kings would probably just come to Forks to see you", Bella explained.

I stared at her in shock. When did she get so smart? Is this the same Isabella that dragged a child to another country? Omg wait....is she actually... maturing, nahhhh?

We all have bursts of smartness sometimes.

"Ugh, it doesn't matter cuz I'm not going to see him...OH RIGHT BELLA TAKE ME TO HAILEY'S HOUSE"

"For what?" Bella asked. Is she dumb?

"Because I want to go" I deadpanned. She gave me a look before turning back to the road.

Yes, we ended up going to Hailey's house. Because I'm just that good at persuading people. 

The drive back home was super chaotic, everything in my head had been quiet when we were at the Cullen's house but when we left it seemed like they all finally processed what was going on.

Jack was yelling about how a child shouldn't be mated to some crusty old man with anger issues. And I think that everyone agreed with him but the problem was that he had cursed in front of the littles.

And now everyone was ganging up on him cuz this isn't the first time.

Jack: I'm innocent y'all always targeting me what'd I do T-T

Scarlett: You are so annoying

Daniel: You shouldn't use swear words in front of the kids they'll grow up and be JUST LIKE YOU

Jack: What's so bad about that?

Dinah: ...

Scarlett: ...

Daniel: ............

Willy: HAILEY

I flinched as Willy screamed, looking outside the window I saw Hailey and Yuri standing outside my front door. How convenient we were about to go to their house.

Ditching Bella I flew out the car and hugged Hailey and Yuri.

"You guys will NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED", I yelled. I was literally shaking from excitement.

Glancing back I saw Bella watching us. "But first we need to ditch the snitch over there."

"I found a place in the woods that's good for hiding," Yuri said speaking up. I nodded, "lead the way".

We all turned to look at Bella who jumped because we caught her spying on us. We stared.

1

2

3

All three of us bolted down the driveway and ran to the back of the house. Ignoring Bella's screams of protest we entered the forest. But we didn't stop running until we reached an area of the woods that had a bunch of rocks and sticks.

"I placed these here so I would know which way to go, see how the stones lean slightly towards the left, this mean that we got to go right." Yuri explained.

"Shouldn't we go left if the stones point left", Hailey asked.

"No, cuz I made it that way so people would think yeah go left".

I stared at her before smirking, oh she would be a great addition to our group she could help us pull pranks on people. Oh right Noah... that's gonna be an issue...said no one ever.

We continued down the muddy path for a little while longer, until we reached a cave, it had some flowers that looked like someone had put them there around the entrance.

"TADA", Yuri grinned as she turned back towards us.

"This is awesome", I commented.

"Right, we can make this our unofficial official hang out spot", Hailey a grin plastered onto her face.

-After exploring the cave

"Ok so basically Bella brought me to the Cullens house and Noah was there, long story short he said that he wanted to be friends again so I told him he has to apologize to you first because he wasn't being a good friend to all of us,"I explained.

"He said he's coming back to school tomorrow, I think he said that...anyways I'm not sure he said that but it doesn't matter."

"Yeah he should apologize and then he has to meet Yuri, but only if he proves to be a good friend."

I don't know why we're being so difficult I mean we're going to end up friends again regardless.

"ALSO I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THE WEIRDEST PART OF MY VISIT, apparently I'm destined to be with this old guy he's like 30," I ranted.

"He's older than your dad he must be a grandpa!" Hailey explained.

"Where'd you meet him", Yuri asked curiously.

Should I tell them the whole thing or should I just lie.

screw it

"ok so I'm not supposed tell anyone this but you guys are my friends so it should be fine." 

Excited they both leaned closer to me as I was whispering.

"so, when Bella and I disappeared we went to Italy and I found out that the Cullens are vampires, like that's CRAZY. Right and so Edward almost got killed, and Bella was screaming, I was just chilling in the corner like 'ion know any of them'. And so this dude with hella long hair was like I'm soulmates with the old guy he has blonde hair. And he was like I don't wanna be mates with her and I was like same. But it is what it is cuz we can't change it," I explained.

"Wow", Yuri said shocked. 

"lol sis said I don't want to be with you either," Hailey laughed.

"Yeah, but you can't tell anyone cuz I'll get in trouble, ALSO EDWARD CAN READ MINDS", I yelled. 

"knowing you probably offended him like a thousand times already. 

working on next chapter rn