Chapter 5: Dreams

Eunji's POV

'Unnie, you're so cool! When you become popular ,I'm gonna be your number one fan!' A 16 years old girl smiled at her older sister.

Jessica just finished her performance for their school activity and the whole family was there to watch and support her.

'Haha, Really? Thank you.' Jessica ruffled her Dongsaeng's hair.

*****
'Hey, Eunji, why are you crying?' Jessica asked her sister. She's back from school and saw her sister outside their gate crying.

'Mommy shouted at me, It's not my intention to break her vase but she's really angry. She's always like that. Maybe she doesn't love me.' Eunji tell her sister while crying.

'That's not true! Mommy love you okay? And Unnie loves you! So don't cry, you're not pretty anymore.' Jessica teasingly said and smile.

'Okay, I love you too Unnie.' Eunji smile and wiped her tears.

**********

'I hate you! You promise me that you're going to watch me on my audition but you did not attend. You're the only one I expected to come but you didn't shown up! I Hate you!' Eunji shouted to her sister and run.

'Eunji! Stop!' Jessica shouted while following Eunji.

Eunji run faster for her sister not to get her. She looked back and didn't saw any sign of Jessica following. She continued to run and was about to across the road when a car fastly move towards her direction, before she knows it she was pushed by someone and she laid on the floor. Her head meets the cement,before she lose her concsious. She saw her sisters body full of blood and eyes closed.

' Unnie. ' she said before everything went black.

_____________

"Unnie!" I sat up in my bed while panting. That dream again. Now I remember how bad I am, for letting my sister be hit by that car. Because of that accident, my mom hates me more than she always have.

"Eunji!" I was startled when I heard Bomi's voice calling me, and soon after she peek from outside the door room and looked at me.

"I'm awake." I informed and stand up.

"Thank God, I don't need to shake you anymore for you to wake up." She smiled.

"Get ready, you're gonna be late for your work. " She continued and then she closed the door and went downstairs.

After my morning routine I quickly went downstairs and joined them to eat breakfast.

*******
Jungkook's POV

We are at the practiced room, and currently taking a rest. I am observing Eunji's move the whole time. She's so quiet ever since she came and she looks sad too. I stand up from my seat and walk towards her.

"Hey, are you alright?" I saw that she was startled when she heard my voice.

"Huh?" She asked looking at me.

"I asked if you're alright? You looked bothered and sad." I sat next to her and she moves a little.

"I..I'm fine." She answered then silence wrap between us.

"Ah, By the way, do you like the flowers I gave to you?" I asked to break the silence. I looked up and I saw her looking at me seriously.

"About that.... Can..you.. ahm..." She rub her nose and hesitated to continue what she's saying.

"Why? You don't like it? What is your favorite flower? I'm going to give it to you next time. " I said.

"It's not that, I want you to stop giving me flowers and chocolates from now on. And please stop courting me." After I heard those words I feel a sudden pain in my chest.

'Why? She doesn't like me?' I thought to myself.

She looked at me when she didn't get any response.

*******
Eunji's POV

I looked at him and I saw pain in his eyes. I want to take my words back. But I don't want him to be involve in my problems. I am not deserving to have someone like him.

"But why?" After a few minutes he suddenly spoke.

"I don't want you to waste your time. You're just waiting for nothing." I said.

"Ha, So that's why." He stand up and start to walk to the door.

"Yah! Maknae! Where are you going?" Suga Oppa shouted but Jungkook ignored him and went outside.

There's something urging me to follow him and give a chance, but I can't.

'I'm so sorry Jungkook.'

____________________

SHOCKS!! FINALLY AN UPDATE!!

SORRY FOR TAKING ME YEARS TO UPDATE GUYS!! SCHOOL ACTIVITIES IS NOT LEAVING ME!!!

PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR SUPPORT!!

OH BY THE WAY! WHOEVER YOU ARE THANKS FOR YOUR, I THINK FOUR VOTES.... ^_^

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT! I'LL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONG...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/ SHARE