Chapter 16

A/N: Early update 😃 (yeah, i'm just as surprised as you guys) 

-

"Ms Delise," Taehyung rasps out, his eyes hooded menacingly as he glares at the woman. She looks up at him, trying to keep up an act of nonchalance. 

"Taehyung..." she smiles flirtatiously at him. "How have you been?"

The man scoffs, looking at her with a raised brow. "What was that?" He asks, not bothering to answer her question. 

She rolls her eyes at his attitude and strolls over to the other corner of the room. "I was just doing business, Taehyung, you should be familiar with that."

Taehyung tilts his head, "pressuring my personal assistant to do a nude photoshoot doesn't sound like business to me."

She chuckles, "well then you must be deaf. Business is a lot of things, a little pressure doesn't do any harm." She sits down on one of the chairs again and crosses her legs. 

"You put him on the spot and gave him a very hard choice to make. I think you just like playing dirty," Taehyung sneers. 

She smiles, "and so what if I do? It makes it all the more fun."

Taehyung grits his teeth. "You're sick."

"And you think you're not? Just cause you have your big boy pants on doesn't mean you're a big boy. You know, it feels like just yesterday I saw you at your first meeting, sitting beside your daddy looking ever so scar-"

"SHUT UP," Taehyung growls, finally losing his patience. "You're a bitch," his voice slightly trembles as he speaks. 

She smirks, "Only for you," she says with a wink. 

Taehyung clenches his fist and starts heading towards the door but then he pauses, turning back to face her with a smile. 

"Oh, and next time, Ms Delise, you might want to watch what you say when you're being recorded. I can't imagine what the world would say if they see you harassing some kid like that," He says while lifting his phone and tapping it. 

"You didn't..." she starts, her once confident form dropping into an expression of panic. 

Taehyung smirks, trying to hide his fury behind the trembling curve of his lips. "Oh, you know I did."

And with that, he walks off.  

~

"I can't believe out of all the options, you chose that godforsaken flavour again," Taehyung says while he pulls open the balcony door of the hotel room. 

Jungkook rolls his eyes behind his bosses back, "It's just a flavour, why do you hate it so much?" He asks as he steps out onto the balcony alongside the man. They both take a seat on the swing chair provided, slightly shivering as a cold breeze passes them. 

"It's like...spicy frozen chocolate," he says while grimacing. "I don't know how you eat it."

Jungkook smiles and spoons a gallop of the dessert into his mouth. "Mind you, this spicy frozen chocolate is quite delicious actually."

Taehyung looks at him disgustedly before shaking his head and eating some of his own vanilla flavoured ice cream. "Now this," he hums. "This is flavour."

Jungkook looks up at the man with a slightly judgemental expression. "Sir, with all due respect. Your tastebuds are boring." He hesitates a bit to see the man's reaction, knowing it's probably the boldest thing he's said to him.