Confusion and Talks

Kageyama was confused.

He knew he liked women, he even had a girlfriend he loved very dearly, although she left him on their anniversary, saying he was rude to her. But he tried to change that while he was with her he really did.

So why was he in love with a boy?

Of course Kageyama didn't know alot about the LGBTQ+ community, except about Lesbians because his sister was and he didn't want to offend her somehow.

He knew liking the opposite gender wasn't wrong.

But he thought he was straight.

So he called his sister, talking to her about it.

She guided him through the different sexualitys and in the end they decided he was Bi.

"So...who's your crush?"

"You know the blonde middle blocker?"

"Oooo~ I like him~"

"Yeah but I'm pretty sure he hates me."

"How come?" Miwa asked her tone, suggesting she was pouting.

"Uh he literally calls me stuff like king and makes fun of me?"

"We all know you do something similar to hide your love so why can't he do something like that?"

"Yeah but he sound so genuine and-"

Kageyama had started sobbing, the one person he loved seemed to hate him and he couldn't bear that.

"Hey, hey! Calm down I'm sure it's fine!"

"..."

"Listen how about you tell him tomorrow and if it goes bad I'll beat him up."

"Thanks sis…"

"No probleeee AHH ALISA WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BREAKING INTO MY DORM WITH AKITERU AT 1 AM."

"Uh…" kageyama heard two others say from the other side

"Miwa I'm gonna go, I have to finish this assignment for my extra class."

"Alright, have fun designing clothes."

"You know I will."

"Yeah yeah, bye love you."

"Love you sis."

---

So I actually have all of this written and i didnt expect it to be cut up into parts so most of these chapters will be short, Hope you like part one!

Have a good day, take care