Mexico Is A Jealous BBY

(2022 Parker: Yes, this is that new thing I was talking about. Y'all probably know what is soon to be different about the outcome of Ali existing in-between the Mexican-American bromance)

America got a call from Greenland.

A: mom-

G: pull over you unbelievable dumba**

A: no

G: what did you f*cking just say to me

A: mom the cops are after me I can't

G: then you leave me no choice. I hope you all have your seatbelts on.

A: wha-

Suddenly, Greenland rammed into 'America's' car (it was actually Canada's car that Ame stole), sending the car off the road, toppled over on its side. America climbed out of the car holding Ali, who was holding Everest, who was holding the rear-view mirror in her mouth, where Soviet was spectating. America hugged Ali close and hid his face, embarrassed of his stupidity. Mexico, Canada and Greenland rushed up to them.

"Are you ok?" Mexico asked.

"Yeah...," America said.

"Good," Mexico said, before hitting America over the head with his shoe.

"Ok... I deserved that," America said.

"That was... holy sh*t... that was so f*cking stupid of you... why did you do that?!" Canada asked.

"I panicked alright?!" America exclaimed.

"I was worried that you were gonna die without me!! If you're planning on being a dumba** at LEAST let me go with you!" Mexico exclaimed. UN got out of the police car and walked up to the quartet.

"I don't even know what I'm supposed to say about this sh*t... And I thought there was no possible way you could top the whole ghost sh*t," UN said.

"Friendship is a strange force ok?! What do you even want with Ali anyway?! He's just a sweet little boy!" America exclaimed.

"I'm 255 actually," Ali said.

"Ok so he's about my age actually but still!" America exclaimed. UN sighed and rubbed his temples in frustration.

"We literally want nothing from him. We just wanted to meet him. You seriously thought you could just keep an alien at your house without telling any of us?" UN asked.

"Yeah, kinda...," America said.

"What the hell was your thought process?!" UN asked, exasperated by America's stupidity.

"Obviously there wasn't one," America said. UN sighed.

"You know what? I don't have time for this. Greenland, since you are his legal caretaker you can not let him out of your site. I'll be keeping in close touch with you to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid like this again," UN said. Greenland and UN started having an adult discussion over what to do about his children's behavior while Canada and Mexico were having fun mocking America for his little runaway attempt. America sat down on the sidewalk and sighed, feeling like an idiot. Ali sat next to him.

"Are you ok?" Ali asked.

"No... I don't think I ever will be," America said. Ali leaned on America's shoulder.

"I don't think you're stupid," Ali said. America smiled.

"That's nice... but unfortunately I am," America said.

"You just let your emotions get in the way of your common sense... it's ok, I do that too sometimes. How do you think I ended up here?" Ali said. America glanced at him out of curiosity. "Everyone always said not to get to close to the other planets... and I always listened... but I got super angry at everyone and I flew as far away from them as I could... I guess you could call me an idiot for that as well," Ali said. America halfheartedly chuckled.

"What made you get mad at them?" America asked. Ali sighed and closed his eyes.

"Where I'm from there are two type of people, male and female. The female lays the egg, the male fertilizes the egg. That's how it's been for years and years, and that's what's expected of me... but I don't want to be a father. I don't want to marry a woman... I... I... I told my friend I'd rather be with him.... and he told me we couldn't... he told me it wasn't right for us to be together... so I ran away...," Ali said. America straightened his back in surprise.

"Wait- you are a gay alien?!" America exclaimed in surprise.

"Is that what you call it here?" Ali asked.

"Yeah... holy crap! That's... that's new," America exclaimed. Ali laughed a bit.

"Yeah... sorry if that's a bit weird of me," Ali said.

"No, not at all! I'm gay too!" America exclaimed. Ali smiled.

"Really?! I thought I was just crazy!" Ali exclaimed. Canada and Mexico overheard this exchange and rushed in to join the conversation.

"Damn, is Ali just you in Alien form?" Mexico asked, slightly nudging America.

"Precious gay dumba**es? Yeah, I guess that's what we are," America said. Greenland walked up to the trio and grabbed America's arm.

"We're dropping Canada, Mexico and Ali off at home right now," Greenland said, pulling America to his car.

"Wait, what about me?!" America asked.

"I talked with your therapist. You get to see her early," Greenland said. America sighed.

"Can I go?" Ali asked. Greenland sighed.

"No, I'm sorry Ali," Greenland said. Ali looked down in disappointment. Once they dropped Canada, Mexico, Ali and Everest off at home, Greenland drove America to his therapists office.

"I'm suddenly dreading this," America said.

"Just try it, we'll see if it helps. If so, I'll take you again, if not, you won't have to do this anymore," Greenland said. America nodded.

Meanwhile, back home, SpaceX was taking a tamale break and talking with Ali and the gang.

"So, do you have any friends back home?" SpaceX asked.

"Yeah! I have a lot of friends!" Ali exclaimed.

"Really? What are their names?" Canada asked.

"lets see... Well, theres M⃠a⃠k⃠a⃠l⃠i⃠m⃠a⃠,⃠ C⃠a⃠m⃠i⃠l⃠o⃠w⃠q⃠u⃠a⃠,⃠ G⃠r⃠i⃠m⃠q⃠u⃠i⃠r⃠k⃠a⃠.⃠.⃠.⃠ I dunno, M⃠a⃠k⃠a⃠l⃠i⃠m⃠a⃠ might not wanna talk to me anymore, but we've all been friends for years," Ali said. Mexico and Canada exchanged glances.

"Cool, I hope we can meet them someday!" Canada exclaimed, pretending to understand what Ali said their names were. Ali sighed.

"Im gonna be in so much trouble when I get back home... G⃠r⃠i⃠m⃠q⃠u⃠i⃠r⃠k⃠a⃠ hates it when I go flying without telling anyone," Ali said.

"Yeah... we're gonna miss you when you leave... be sure to visit us!" Mexico exclaimed. Ali nodded.

"Of course! After all that's happened, I'd feel bad not visiting! Besides, I think Ames really interested in me!" Ali exclaimed.

"Oh, he sure is interested in you alright," Canada said jokingly, nudging Mexico, who had a very grim expression on his face.

"Now Canada, don't go shipping your brother with an alien," Mexico said.

"Yeah! That's my job!" Nekomi exclaimed, "But, y'know, Ali isn't the 'alien' I'd ship him with... not anymore!" Nekomi joked, winking up at the author.

"god d*MN IT NEKOMI STOP DOING THAT!"