shifting [ 1 ]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
- fifth year
- house : slytherin
- pure-blood
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

sitting at my desk re-reading my script before shifting again, i drank my cup of water and ate a snack before getting to bed, i turned off my LED lights, i spread like a starfish before counting..

"one..i will shift..two..i will shift..three..I will shift.." i said to myself and continue to count to hundred, closing my eyes then felt my body tingling.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

i open my eyes sitting up, i looked around, i've made it!
i quickly changed into my robe before running down to see draco.

"finally! took you so long!" he exclaims, i laugh as i hook my arm around his arm, i greeted pansy and blaise.

"you really have a hard time waking up you know." pansy says while laughing, i laugh with her.

"so what?" i shrugged with a small smile.

i look down at my necklace opening it seeing the time in CR, it's ten o'clock pm, my necklace keeps track in my CR what time it is.

"ready to go to breakfast?" draco asks, i nodded my head as we left the great hall.

* 。⋆ʚ♡⃛ɞ * 。⋆

spending my day with draco was amazing, i open my necklace once again seeing what time is it in CR.

seven o'clock am, oh my god! i'm late for school in my actually CR, i've been distracted by spending draco for so much today i didn't get to keep track what time.

"draco, i'll be back!" i shouted, he nods his head.

"after, can we go to the three broomsticks?" he asks, i nod my head rushing to the restroom.

"i'm so sorry draco." i said then i clap my hands three times before snapping out to my CR.

my eyes flutter after i finally came back to my CR, i sit up sighing feeling bad for what i did to draco.

"i'm sorry draco." i said with a sigh then started getting up from bed to get ready for school.

- DRACO POV

"it's been thirty minutes where is she?" i ask myself, i go to her dorm to see she's not in there, i take a quick look at her vanity looking at a reflection of me in the mirror then, she popped up on the mirror.

"y/n." i said, i saw her wearing a uniform with a headband, "HEY! Y/N." i shouted to the mirror, she looks behind her.

"i'm coming mom!" she says from the other said of the mirror before getting up taking her backpack.

"no! y/n!" i shouted, she disappeared from the mirror before showing my reflection, where is she?

to be continued..

[ I GOT INSPIRED BY THIS TIK TOK SO CREDITS TO THE PERSON ]