chapter 44

His mom ran from the kitchen as his dad walked from behind her. His mom embraced him in the hug and he spun her around. His dad embraced me into a big hug.
"I'm John, nice to finally meet the girl Jaden can't stop talking about."
"Lexi, nice to meet you too, hopefully good things?"
"Of course."
"Oh my God, hi Lexi!"
Amy squealed hugging me tightly.
"Hi."
I said smiling widely.
We pulled away and I saw Jaden and John hugging, I could see they were talking about something.
"Okay, so I gotta finish the dinner, but y'all can go to living room 'till Addi and Bryce are here."
Jaden kissed Amy on the cheek and went to the living room with his dad.
"Can I help you somehow?"
"No, it's not needed, but thank you sweetie. How are you guys? How was the Miami?"
"We are good, pretty good actually. Miami was really fun actually, sad we had to go back home."
"I love Miami too, it's really nice place."
"Yeah it is."
"You are still in the school right?"
"Yeah, my finals are next week, so then I'm finally done."
"You planning on going to college?"
"I thought I would, but it's just, I guess I got sick of studying, so I don't think I'll go. Maybe someday, when my motivation is back."
"That's fine, the same happened to me when I was younger."
"Really?"
"Yeah, but I finished up marrying Jaden's biological father, but I kinda wish I went to college instead."
She said chuckling.
"I mean, I think he told you so it's fine?"
"Yeah yeah. He told me."
She nodded her head.
"Well, random, but I gotta say you are really beautiful. Finally Jaden fa- liking a normal and pretty girl. Don't get me wrong, but girls before were kinda plastic. I mean, I don't care about that, but it was every two weeks something new, and of course Jaden was paying."
I nodded, not really knowing what to say.
"And, I waited my whole life for my son to be happy and find somebody to love and be loved. He didn't say anything to me, but I'm his mom, and I definitely can see it in his eyes, and yours too."
"Wha- I uh, I, we didn't say anything to each other yet."
"It's alright, your secret is safe with me."
She said smiling.
"Oh, that's Addi and Bry."
She said and few seconds after Addison ran into the house, jumping on her mom. We all hugged, and then sat at the table to eat dinner.

As we sat at the table, Jaden's hand went on my thigh, squeezing it in comforting way. We started eating. I ate normally, I didn't want them to feel that I don't like it or anything like that, it was pretty good.

After some time Jaden, John and Bryce left to living room to watch a match, and we stayed to clean the table.
When we finished, we went to living room. I laid my head on Jaden's shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I'm proud of you."
He whispered into my ear and I just smiled.
After that, we found a movie to watch. I don't know the name, but it was good.

We got our suitcases upstairs, walking to Jaden's room.
"This is mine 14-year-old room."
He said as we walked inside. It had light blue walls, it was all boy room, it looked nice.
"Woah, 14 year old Jaden had style."
"Mhm, sure."
I laid on his bed as he put the suitcases by the wall.

I texted with Lynn and Larri, and my sister, talking about how they are.
"You really have good connection with your parents."
"Yeah, I love them both. But of course the connection with my mom is, just, you know, what we got through, I really love her."
I nodded smiling.
"Let's sleep."
He said pulling covers over us and pulling me to his chest.