Title your Story Part

Ella's POV

I just got out of the shower and I was brushing my hair when my phone went off. It was a text from Hayes.

"Hey, you think you can spend the night?"

"I'll ask" I replied

"Momma?" I said

"Yeah?" She answered

"Can I sleep at Hayes's tonight?" I asked in hope of a yes.

"Sure whatever, get ready were leaving in twenty minutes." My mom said. I got into a light pink crop top and a white skirt. I straightened my hair and did my makeup. My mom and I went to the car to go to the resturant. We pulled up to the really fancy resturant. We met the Grier's there and we sat at a table. 

"So Ella, what are you going to get?" Hayes asked.

"I dont know what are you getting?" I asked

"Probably chicken nuggets" he shrugged.

"Chicken nuggets? At this fancy resturant? There's a thousand things on the menu and your going to choose that?" I asked laghing.

"Yeah" Hayes said. This is why I love this kid.

"So guys" Elizabeth said getting our attention

"You know how I told you I wanted to tell you guys something" Elizabeth said

"Well Mrs. Lucia, Nash, and I have talked it over and w-" Hayes interrupted

"Ella and I are getting married?" Hayes said and i bursted into laughter.

"Noo" Elizabeth said

"You guys are going to LA with Cam and Nash" Elizabeth said clapping her hands. I screamed and the whole entire resturant looked at me.

"Who convinced her?" I said pointing at my mom

"I did" Nash said

"Nash I love you" I said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey!" Hayes said

"I love you too Hayes." I asked holding his hand.

"There's a lot of cute guys there" Nash said raising his eyebrows.

"Well that wouldn't matter because she has me" Hayes said pulling my away and getting all defensive.

"Whoa bro calm down im joking" Nash said holding his hands in surrender.

"You better be" Hayes said giving him the death stare.