Station of Terror, part I

The Warrior plunged into the chaos and destruction surrounding the Cruciform with his newly outfitted TARDIS. He was glad that the potion the Sisterhood have him didn't leave much of a hangover. There wasn't enough time for the Warrior to get used to his new body.

Warnings lit up on the TARDIS console as the Dalek fleets surrounded him, shocked and enraged at his presence. They opened fire on him, but he was too skilled of a pilot to hit. The struggling Time Lords were also shocked, but they believed that it was too good to be true.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS," the Dalek Emperor demanded of his subjects from his command ship docked inside the Cruciform.
"HOW IS THE DOCTOR HERE," he continued. "YOUR ORDERS WERE TO TURN HIS DEATH INTO A FIXED POINT IN TIME!!"

"HE WAS REVIVED BY THE SISTERHOOD OF KARN," said one of the Daleks.

"FOOL," the Emperor raged. "YOU HAVE FAILED THE DALEKS! YOU MUST BE EXTERMINATED!!"

"I OBEY," the Dalek said, and self-destructed.

"Here goes nothing," the Warrior said as he cranked the new lever on his TARDIS for the first time. He recoiled as an intense stream of vortex energy from the Heart of the TARDIS streamed up the central column of the console and blasted out of the top of the ship. The unlucky cluster of Dalek saucers above was ripped apart into burning scrap metal and dissolved into nothing by the time winds.

"ALERT! ALERT! THE DOCTOR HAS ARMED HIS TARDIS!"

The colors of the vortex changed as the TARDIS jumped across a dimensional plane.

"SEEK! LOCATE! DESTROY!"

Several of the pursuing Dalek ships were caught in volley from a group of bowships. The remaining attackers scattered and came back around to return fire.

The Warrior switched on the communications channel to all Time Lord vessels and to Gallifrey itself.

"Listen up everyone, because I'm only going to say this once. The Cruciform's shields are too powerful for us to get through before the weapons recharge and more galaxies are destroyed. I think know a way to get inside, but it's risky and I'll need all of your help. Now who's with me? Who wants to take back what is ours?"

President Rassilon appeared on the screen, flanked by several engineers who all had disheveled hair, wrinkled clothes, and dark circles under their eyes.

"Who is this," demanded Rassilon. "How did you get access to this channel? And how dare you just come barging in making demands!"

"My TARDIS has all of the old Presidential access codes. I know how to get a strike force into the Cruciform, but I'll need your help."

"Oh it's you, Doctor."

"I don't go by that anymore."

"I am President, I'll call you what I like. Now what is this plan of yours?"

"Stop using the Eye of Harmony against the Eye of Victory, just for one second. Use it to send power to the Cruciform. The Daleks won't be expecting it, and it should open a gap in the barriers just long enough for me and a few others to get our TARDISes through."

"This is madness! It will leave US vulnerable also!"

"I know, but it's the only plan we have. Just be prepared to blow up any Daleks that get in."

Rassilon stood quiet for about a minute, waging a silent internal war between his pride and common sense.
Finally, he sighed and said:
"Very well. But do not fail."

The Warrior told his plan to the fleet, and readied his TARDIS.

"Three, two, one, NOW!"

In the brief instant that followed, the Warrior's TARDIS and twenty Battle TARDISes just managed to get through the gap and materialize on board the Cruciform, into the waiting plungers of over one hundred and fifty thousand Daleks.