Chapter 2

Y/n POV

Eventually the Pomeranian burst into the room. He literally used his explosions to run at me. Never have I been so grateful for my air quirk. I used my quirk to blow him away literally. His goons tried to attack me. They were a bit too fast for me to use my quirk, so I did an uppercut instead. He fell to the ground, then the other goon attacked me, and I dodged and kicked him where the sun don't shine. I think he started to cry? Whatever.. Anyways the Pomeranian came right at me again, and this time I use my water quirk to wet him. I guess that was his weakness because none of his explosions worked. He looked agitated. He and his goons walked away, but not without the blonde Pomeranian giving me a glare. When I looked back at broccoli boy, he looked surprised? He said "Y-Y-ou beat k-kacchan up?" Then out of nowhere he started muttering, and writing intensely in his notebook. I guess the "Kacchan"guy was a big shot, or something.

                                                                       "Kacchan" POV

THAT DAMN ELEMENT FREAK BEAT ME! WHAT THE HELL!? The extra with black hair, he was crying. Ugh what a crybaby. The other extra looked scared. I SHOW YOU, ELEMENT FREAK. I'LL BE NUMBER ONE!

(Sorry it's short I'm in a rush)