𝟨𝟢 | 𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤 𝟤 𝖠𝖳𝖫𝖠𝖭𝖳𝖠

FRIDAY CAME BY QUICKER than anticipated, and by quicker than anticipated Corinne and Demon had yet to pack their things which resulted in him just saying, "Fuck it

FRIDAY CAME BY QUICKER than anticipated, and by quicker than anticipated Corinne and Demon had yet to pack their things which resulted in him just saying, "Fuck it." They left Friday morning for the airport with no clothes, just shoes in their luggage. Demon had his Louis bookbag filled with money, Corinne's laptop, and the charger for it while she had her all-black Néonoe Louis Vuitton purse. "You can't sing." He tells her while they sit in the back of the Uber Black on the way to the O'Hare International.

"Fuck you." She mutters turning her Airpods up to drown out his comments. She moves her hand when he attempts to grab it. "Stop playing with me." He mutters only for her to ignore him. "I know you hear me. Yo body twitched when I started talking." He says. She saw his lips start moving so she knew he was talking. She didn't have a clue what he said.

"What?" She asks taking the Airpod out. "I'mma throw that shit away. Turn them down." He says. "You want one?" She asks. He takes the left Airpod from her. "Mute it. I can hear you typing and shit." He says. "You so difficult to please." She rolls her eyes. "You the one that ain't want to fuck this morning. I would've been happy then." He says making the Uber driver look back at them through the rearview mirror. "Just be quiet." She shakes her head. "Watch when we get on the plane." He mutters making her jaw drop.

When they make it to the Airport they start arguing about her stuff. "I had it." She mutters following him as he pulled their suitcase. "Ion care." He mutters. She answers the phone for LJ. "Where you and yo ugly ass boyfriend at?" LJ asks. "Yo ass ugly. Big nose bitch." Demon tells him. All Demon did was argue with LJ and Lorenzo. "I thought yo Airpods was in." He says. "He got my other one," Corinne shrugs. "He still an ugly ass hoe. Text me when y'all make it through the metal detectors and shit." He mutters.

"We walking through now." She says while they walk. "ID and boarding pass." The lady says. Corinne goes first. "How old are you?" The lady asks. "16. Wait I mean 17." She says. She hears Demon laugh behind her. "Full name?" She asks. "Corinne Solis," Corinne states. "Full name?" The woman repeats. Corinne sighs saying, "Corinne Idella Solis."

"Pull down your mask for me...You good." She mutters. "ID?" The lady asks Demon. "Full name?" She adds. "Adonis Dragić." He says making her roll her eyes. "Full name?" She emphasizes the word full making him roll his eyes. "Adonis Juwan Dragic." He says. "Now pull your mask down for me...you good."

Corinne waits for Demon to put her Airpod in the case before she sat her purse and Louis Vuitton bag on a tray before they take off their shoes. He takes out her laptop putting it in another tray, they start moving through the line. "You got an old lady ass middle name." He starts teasing. "Ight, Juwan." She mutters walking into the machine.

He was content with teasing her about her middle name because that was the middle name all the women in her family had. Her grandmother, sister, and mother. He intended on their daughter to have the same middle name but his on the other hand was a different story. "I need to see your left arm." The security guard says making Corinne hold out her arm.