chapter 2

Finally I made it to LA ! India & Jayda came to pick me up from the airport, when I tell ya I was so happy to see them 😂😁..I swear I love them so much so I get in the car & India was like what song I wanna listen to & I had said we could listen to Said Sum Remix

We all sung that song word 4 word & that's when India was like "You know they all gonna be at the party this friday right ?" & I was like "Fr ?" Then her & Jayda said "Yeah !" At the same time. So I was saying to myself I need to find a bomb ass outfit for this party or w.e so I told India & Jayda let's got shopping after I drop my stuff puff to her house & she was like bet !

So finally we pulling up to her when I tell you this house was big & nice asf I mean it. Like I was so lost for words.

So she takes me to my room  & OMGGGGG this room so fucking fire just for it to be a guest room !

So she takes me to my room & OMGGGGG this room so fucking fire just for it to be a guest room !

So she takes me to my room  & OMGGGGG this room so fucking fire just for it to be a guest room !

So finally I got situated & put all myself up.So now i'm ready to go shopping & as soon as we was bout to leave Durk ( Lil Durk ) just came in house & He asked India where we was going & she said shopping.That's when I said "Well hi to you too". He giggled " Oh shit lil sis you finally came to LA" & gave me & Jayda a hug.He then asked " You coming to the party Friday right ?" I said " You know it 😉." He said " Bet & dont be getting to ahead of yourself cause you know how I am when it comes to you , All of ya actually." We all started laughing & said "We know." Then we left. So we went shopping & I don't know what I wanted to wear & Jayda picked this cute outfit out. So know all I have to do is worry about my hair.Luckily my hair stylist Johnathan was also coming to the party. So I called him & I had went to his hotel room so he could do my hair.& He slayed per usual.I have everything now I just wait till Friday.

FF To Friday

So today is the big party & hella celebrities posting the party saying they gonna be there .So i'm getting ready & ofc India & Jayda dressed before me 😒.. They posted pictures on they ig.