Drunken Desires

Dinner Time

Zoro's POV

Zoro sat at the dinner table drinking his sake as usual. Luffy was shoveling food into his mouth with one hand as he stretched his other hand around Usopp trying to get a piece of fish off his plate, Usopp vigorously fending him off. Sanji drooling over Nami, ignoring him she cheerfully carried on a conversation with (y/n) while Chopper was carefully examining a pill he had created an hour before. Robin had her nose in a book over by the corner as she lightly giggled at Usopp.

Man just look at her. Was all he could think about with the commotion going on in the room. So beautiful with her tight shirt and cute skirt. (h/c) hair that cascades elegantly around her face. Wonder what it would be like to touch it. To feel her skin... To taste her. Zoro shuttered at the image and licked his lips, he was starting to get more than a buzz, which isn't a good thing in his state of mind. He wanted to do more than just taste (y/n), oh no. He wanted to know what she feels like, on the inside.

"Sanji gimme mo fud!" Interrupting Zoro's thoughts, Luffy yelled with food in his mouth.

"Get it yourself! I'm busy here!" He goes back to oogling over is red headed shipmate.

Pervert. (A/N haha see what he just thought there. Hypocrite hehe) He thinks to himself. Taking another swig from his bottle. (Y/n) looks up and notices Zoro fixated on her. She giggles a little and blushes which makes him turn a little red.

"Oh why (y/n) allow me to take care of your plate for you!" Sanji said as he picked the plate up and held onto her hand. A pit of rage and jealousy boiled inside Zoro's chest.

"Keep your filthy paws off (y/n) or I'll smash your face in!" Zoro slammed his fist into the table and stood up itching for a fight. The room went totally silent. Wether it was jealousy or because he was drunk Zoro flung his now empty bottle of sake right at the cooks face.

Your POV

"Keep your filthy paws off (y/n) or I'll smash your face in!" You heard Zoro growl and snapped your head towards his direction. Stunned by his sudden aggression you stand up when a bottle is flung right at Sanji.

"Nooo!" You scream pushing him away, getting hit instead. "Ooomp!" Was the sound you made as your head hit the floor, knocking you unconscious.

Sanji's POV

"What the FUCK is your problem!?" Sanji snaps. "Get the fuck out of my kitchen! Now!"

"I ah- I didn't mean-" Zoro threw his hand over his mouth and bolted out of the kitchen. Fucking idiot Sanji thought.

"Chopper we need ice, now!" Sanji barked orders.

"What about Zoro?" Nami asks.

"Fuck him! I'll deal with the bastard myself later. Right now we need to focus on (y/n)!"

(A/N) Sorry for a short chapter. I wanted to get one in solely on Zoro's thoughts. Hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment. I'd love some feed back. ;)