13 : 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇'

[🛍️]

[Third Person's POV]

It's the long weekend coming. Y/N, though devastated over the fact that she's stuck in pair with Taehyun, agreed to go out with him to purchase materials needed for their planned design in this grand event. Heart's Day Ball was one of the school's occasions she's always been looking forward to. No, she didn't want to mingle and dance with men; she just wanted a reason to wear a pretty gown and gobble delicious food.

They settled to meet at a mall right after lunch. Taehyun was already there, legs crossed as he sat outside one of the many shops. He constantly checked on his phone for any messages from the girl since she was apparently 15 minutes late. He ran a hand through his hair, his baggy sweater making him feel hotter, considering that it was humid outside.

"Hoi!"

He lazed his eyes to his company who was running. Y/N stopped in front of him, panting. He scanned her from head to foot. She looked rather simple with the loose jeans and tight top.

"You're late."

"Traffic.. Jongin had to take the other route.."

"Did you bring the list?"

Y/N nodded, rolling out a length of paper before him. Taehyun took it with his one hand, the other snatching her by the wrist. The mall's air conditioner kissed their faces as soon as they stepped in. Like a usual weekend setting, it was crowded. Shops and food bars lined everywhere, faint music was playing, people were walking past each other. Taehyun held a firm grip on Y/N's wrist to keep her from getting lost in the sea of shoppers. They went directly to an empty elevator.

"In you get." He gestured her first.

"Thank y- HNGH!" She gasped, tripping over a gap and stumbling forward.

Taehyun shook his head as he went in after. Closing the metal doors, they were trapped inside with only the view from the thick glass to watch on one side. Y/N leaned awkwardly, fiddling with his fingers while Taehyun scrolled through his phone. The uncomfortable silence made him think of something mischievous.

"Y/N."

"Yes?"

"Can you be honest with me?"

She raised a brow. He trodded to her, eventually trapping her in between his arms as he smirked. Y/N stared up at him sternly.

"What are you doing?"

"You were jealous, weren't you?"

"Eh?"

"Those girls at the cafeteria? You wouldn't really mind sitting with us if it didn't bother you at all."

"Doesn't matter." She tried to push him off. "Jesus. Taehyun, we're in public!"

"And?"

"Get off me, sir. Repel yourself."

"So you were jealous?"

"I'm not!" She pressed, stomping a foot. "Seriously, don't make me pull a John Cena on you!"

Taehyun rolled his eyes and leaned closer, practically breathing on her neck when the metal doors open. They both turned to a surprised woman, holding a hand to cover her child's eyes.