Chapter 8

The man started kissing my neck... But then it had stopped... He let my arms go and he wasn't sitting on my legs....

I opened my eyes to find that someone had pinned the man on the floor and was punching him in the face....

"YOU FUCKING PERVERT... WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!..."

"I know that voice..." I said to myself...

"SHIT... LJOE!!!...." I said as i jumped to my feet and pulled LJoe off the man... I pulled LJoe into my arms to try to calm him down.... The man quickly got up and ran away...

I whispered into LJoe's ear... "Don't worry i'm fine..."

He was shaking from anger... while tears where coming out of my eyes...

He pulled me away from him and i kept my head down so he wouldn't see me cry....

"I don't know what i would have done if something had happened to you..." He said as he pulled me into his arms again....

"I'm sorry i wasn't there to protect you..." He said as he squeezed me into him...

"Cry it out... don't worry... I'm here for you..." As soon as he said that... I cried into his shoulder... I couldn't hold it back any longer...

I wrapped my arms around him... I felt so safe...

"Let's go inside..." He said as he pulls me away from his arms and grabs hold of my hand and leads me into his apartment...

I looked down at his hand to see his knuckles covered in blood...

"LJoe... your knuckles are covered in-"

"I dont care... as long as your safe... I don't care if im bleeding from my face... I just want you to be safe..."

I walked over to the sofa... He bent down and put his hands on my shoulders...

"I'm going to the kitchen... i'll be back in a minute" He said as he leaned forward and kissed my forehead...

He walked towards the kitchen and came back with a drink of water...

"LJoe... Do you have anything stronger??..." I said before he came closer...

"Ummmm... Yeah... You sure you want to drink?..."

"Yeah... tomorrow is Sunday... I don't have to work.... Please LJoe..." I said as i gave him puppy eyes...

"Ok.. Ok... give me a minute..." He said as he walked back to the kitchen...

He came back holding beer and a glass of soju...

"Will this do??..." He said holding them up...

"Yepp..." I said while putting my thumbs up and smiling

"I'll put the TV on... Where's the remote...." I said

"Do you want me to help you find it??...."

"Yeah please i have no idea where it is..."

After about 5 minutes of looking for it...

"Ohhh... I found it..." I said while holding it up and waving it about...

"Oh... where was it??..."

"Underneath the bookshelf..."

"Oh ok... let's have something to drink and i'll make something for us to eat..."

"Ooooo that sounds like a plan..." I said as i sat on the sofa turning the TV on...

As i was flicking through the programmes... most of them where romance dramas... I wasn't in the mood for them after what had happened to me earlier...

I found a horror film and it looked good so i left it on...

LJoe was in the kitchen making something to eat... I opened a can of beer and sat back on the sofa and watched the film...

"Here's the food..." I looked up to see that he had made Kimchi noodles... My favorite...

"Mmmmm... Looks nice...."

"Of course it is... because I made it..."

We started to eat when I realized something....

"Where are the others??..."

"Oh they've gone to watch a film and then going out somewhere to eat... so they wont be back for quite a while... Why??"

"Oh just wondering...."

After we finished eating we started to drink some more beer and watch films on the TV... I was sitting on one side of the sofa while he was sitting on the other side...

"I feel dizzy... I can't be drunk already can I..." I said to myself...

"You ok Celine??..." LJoe said as he moved next to me... putting his head onto mine...

I quickly moved my head away...

"Yeah i'm fine..." I finished my drink and picked up another one...

"Hummm... you sure??...."

"Yeah... Don't worry..." I said as i opened the can and drunk nearly half of it in one go...

"YAH~ slow down... It's not a race..."

I looked at him and put the can down on the floor...

"Ummm.. I'm goin to the toilet.." I said as i get up from the chair... only to fall back a little bit...

"You ok..."

"Yeah... I just got up too fast..." I say as I walk towards the toilet... using the wall to keep me from falling onto the floor...

After finishing on the toilet... I turned the light off and someone picked me up and took me into the front room...

"I don't need you hurting yourself again..." LJoe said as he put me onto the sofa...

"Thanks..." Without realising I had grabbed onto his hand... He sat down next to me... placing my head onto his shoulder...

"I'll always be here to help... if you ever need me" He said as he kissed the top of my head...

We carried on watching the film totally forgetting that we where holding hands... To be honest I liked it...

"LJoe..."

"Mmmm... whats wrong??"

"Thanks for saving me earlier..."

I lift my head from his shoulder and take my hand away from his... I pick up my drink and finish it in one shot... I just didn't want to think about what had happened to me earlier... And I couldn't stop the tears that where coming out of my eyes...

I picked up a shot glass and poured some soju into it and drank it... But no matter how much i drunk I couldn't stop the tears...

I could feel myself getting drunker and drunker... The room started to turn fuzzy...

I was about to pour myself another shot until LJoe had grabbed my face to make me face him...

He moved in closer and placed his lips onto mine...

And before i knew it i was kissing him back... I had wrapped my arms around his neck and put one of my hands into his hair... He had wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him...

We broke the kiss so we could catch our breath... He got up from the sofa and picked me up bridal style... We entered a room and he placed me onto the bed....

He climed on top of me and started kissing me again...

Why don't I hate this...

I should be pushing him away...

But I wanted him....

And I wanted him now!!.....