Chapter 1

The Sound of Silence

Blaise Zabini was a mystery. No one knew how to read him and it didn't help that he was a closed off person. With only three friends; Draco Malfoy,Pansy Parkinson and Theodore Nott he was still one of the school's heartthrobs, he was gorgeous with chocolate brown skin and eyes, a muscular build and he was a complete gentleman.

His friends were the only people he trusted but he didn't tell them everything..
.....

Blaise Zabini............

**Was abused**

It all started when his father had died. His mother started to ignore and acted like he didn't even exist, the house elves cared for him while she started seeing other people.

But his first beating was when he asked a house elf what his father looked like.

"Young Master Blaise looks just like his daddy" the small elf by the name of Twinkie answered.

Unfortunately the house elf's answer was overheard by his mother and she was boiling not because of the question but the answer.

**It was true, Blaise was the spitting image of his father**

And his mother hated that.
He was beaten until he couldn't move and the house elf was severely punished. No house elf was allowed to help him again. So he took care of himself cleaning his room, doing his laundry, tending to wounds, cooking his own meals he did it all on his own and thank goodness for his observant personality. He would watch the house elves clean, cook and help him when he feel down and scaped his knee so he was able to manage. However  when his mother re-married his life turned into a living hell.
The man was a complete pervert he would try to touch Blaise and he always caused Blaise to get a beating when he refused to comply. Until Blaise couldn't take the beatings anymore and let the man do what he wanted he was already thirteen when it first happened.

** It was painful**

He wasn't able to move properly for days.

**Blaise's PoV**

Opening my eyes only to close them due to the bright sun coming through the drawn white silk curtains. I hissed as I got up and headed to my bathroom. I started a the water and got out all the products I needed. Thank goodness the elves are aloud to restock things in my room. While I waited for the water to fill I looked at myself in the mirror. I had bruises all over my face and chest. I hadn't realised the stinging pain in my lower half until I noticed my lack of clothes.

'That bastard touched me while I was knocked out'

Letting one single tear drop I climbed into the tub and started washing off the blood, before refilling and putting in soup and relaxing.

Once I was done I put on clothes and grabbed a my new potions book and opened it after about two hours an aching pain in my throat and head stopped me from reading.

That's when it came pouring back to me.

**Shut up if you scream one more time I'll shut you up for good**

**CRUCIO!!!**

**AHHHHHHH PLEASE STOP!!!**

**That's it!**

An unknown spell hit me, but what did it do?

**I'll shut you up for good**