Chapter 38

~Mackenzie~

I pulled on my shirt and my skinnies, they felt so itchy and weird without undergarments. I grabbed my soaked red lacy bra with matching underwear.

I run home, and suddenly I spot a patch of red liquid. BLOOD?! Omg....the whore's words flash through my head. She was pregnant.....I slapped her...OMG was it because of me?

I sighed. Even though I felt like she deserved it, which she did, I still feel bad. Like, horrible.

Hang on. She's gone. Mark's gone. Blood. Pregnancy. Mark was gone with her. He was the father. As right as it was, I still felt jealous of her, she got Mark.

I wipe stray tears away and run inside. Kev and Izzy are still sleeping. I change their clothes, throw them in the washing, feed them, wipe away the throw up Izzy had done, and then finally go upstairs.

Mark's not there. I want him so badly, cuddle against him and talk about absolutely nothing while he's playing with my hair. Hey, don't get me wrong, it's every girls dream!

Without looking at my self, I change, pull back the covers and fall asleep.

~Michael~
"DAMN, YOU!!?!? HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET A LICENSE?!?" I yell at him. My baby's in trouble! She's having a miscarriage!!! I need to be there for her. I've lost hope for Mackenzie, I just need her.

I hope Mark hates her...
I'm going to ask her to be my girl friend... But after the plan.

~Mackenzie~

I yawned and pushed away the curtains. it was 6:30 am sunny.

I trudge to the bathroom and look in the mirror, stuffing my fist in my mouth to keep from screaming.

My eyes were red, puffy and weird. I was sniffy, and my hair were piled up, wet and gross.

Showering is a beautiful thing. I used it, it solved the problems. Without looking, I pull on an outfit. I pull on makeup and make and have breakfast. Cheerios. Yummm.

I was getting really curious where Mark was, but I needn't have worried.

[Knocking within].

"Coming" I call.

I ran to the door, Izz in my arms. It was 8:30. "Yes?" I ask.

"Kamu tidak tau, siapa DIMANA??!!!?!" He screeched at me. "Wh-what?" I asked. "Accident. Mr. Mark. You. His. Family. He. Said. He. Hospital. Tunggu kamu. Chape." he explained. I gasped.

Mark had gotten in an accident. And it was all because of me.