Book 2

A story of a girl who did everything she wanted and got all that she laid eyes on. She was a bully, she was a b1tch. But just one guy, showed her the opposite of what she was used to. Too bad she wanted him. He changed her. She changed him. They fell in love. And now they are together.. after every obstacle, after every laughter, after every pain, after everything.. and after she courted him.

But the story doesn't stop here. A lot of lives, a lot of persons were dragged along the way. This is the story of the world of not just these lovers, but of all the seemingly insignificant people who have a greater part than they first seemed to have.

This is a story of love, of pain, of happiness, of growing up.  This is a story about life.  

Unknown person's POV
Lagi na lang siya. Lagi na lang siya 'yung pinipili nila.  Pero di ko naman sila masisisi. What's not to like about her? :/

Pero masama bang paminsan, sumagi sa isip ko na sana, I'd meet someone who's gonna choose me. Pero mas masama bang paminsan, isipin na sana ako na lang ulit. Wow, Basha lang? 

Unknown Person #2's POV

Ako ang nauna sa kanya. Pero siya ang nakakuha. Noon pa lang, gusto ko na siya, pero ganun ganun na lang niya nakuha sa'kin. Ni wala pa siyang pakialam sa kanya noong nahulog ako sa kanya. Bakit ang daya? Ang tanging taong nagpasaya sa'kin noong gumuguho na ang mundo ko, wala man lang akong halaga sa buhay niya. Masakit. Pero hindi ako magpapatalo nang walang laban.

Hindi siya sumusuko? Mas lalo ako.

Unknown Person #3's POV
Well, there's more to life than pushing for something that's not gonna happen. There are a lot of opportunities. Wala na akong hahanapin pa sa kanya, pero hindi ibig sabihin noon siya na talaga. I don't know what life has in store for me. I know better now. I'm not gonna live in sadness anymore. Besides, people won't like to see me that sad, anyway. Ang awesome ko kaya.

Unknown Person #4's POV
My family is all that I have. And I would do anything. Anything. To keep it together. No matter what it might take. Kahit sino pang makabangga ko. 

Unknown Person #5's POV
I'd do what it takes to save both of the people who accepted me after everything. Every !@#$ will pass through me. I'm not who I once was anymore. I know better then to hurt them. Pero kailangan kong maging matinik at matalino

Unknown Person #6's POV
The past is the past, no matter how much far you go back. The past is not meant to lived in anymore. I will love with all I have, I'll love the one I'm with. Siya lang. Kahit anong mangyari, it will not only be enough, but it will be more than what we wanted. And I'll do my best to keep it that way. 

Unknown Person #7
Everyone knows I got trust issues. But the trust I've been giving have been pretty much earned. I will love until I can. I'm gonna be so much more than what I've been. I will be happy. I will be loved and I will trust. And I'm hoping it will be kept that way.