PLEASE READ

hello ! not an update , sorry but please read !

i have a few things i'd like to talks about -

1. updating schedule - obviously i haven't updated this week and that is simply because i am busy. i work all week except sunday and monday , which are the days i try to update , but sometimes (like now) i haven't had any motivation to do so.

usually i write in my free time throughout the week and finish on sunday , updating then or on monday. this week has been especially busy for me and like i said haven't had any motivation. so i just wanted to explain this so you all could get an idea of when i'd be updating. i'm going to try to stick to my schedule , but there will be times like this where i just won't upload.

recap : i will be uploading chapters on sunday or monday unless stated otherwise.

2. thank you ! i just want to take a moment to express my thanks for all the love i've received on this story so far. it means so much to me <3

3. direct message - if you ever want to message me with constructive criticism or any ideas you have , i will be more than happy to review and consider them. i'm always looking to improve and for more ideas ! or message me if you simply need someone to talk to ( i'm here for you !)

once again i would like to thank everyone for the love so far on The Heartless <3  have a nice day / night and i'll see you guys next sunday with an update !

- A.