Chapter 23: Déjà vu

Začít od začátku

Dylan wanted blood? I'll give him Blood. No diplomatic means.

Like I said, I'm fighting for my love ones but since that I know that Dylan is at them as well, this is not just my fight. This is the fight for us black people. The fight they should now understand how important our lives as the whites are.

You know I just realized sometimes having a place that is not on the map is something you won't expecting that you'll need once things get ugly.

It's time for The Sacred Lives to rebuild their lives. Outside the zone.

One thing that I'm looking forward for this outbreak plan is to see the woman whom I loved and sacrificed for me in the first place. I never saw her visit me for the whole year I got into the prison. I'm just thinking that maybe she is still blaming herself for what cost me to be jailed.

But Michigan should be the one forgiving me.

It was sunset when we arrived The Sacred Lives, and surprisingly Riley and Vivoree are there like they know that we were coming.

As far as a I wanted to know the reason how they get here we just ended up hugging each other and crying for I missed them so much.

"Your crazy, man." Riley mumbles.

I just laughed it out and told them that I was crazy since Dylan's confession. I didn't want to kill the joy on our faces so I called up the gang and introduce them.

The people of the sacred lives gathered at the street of Kahreem , in front of my residence surprisingly and shocked of me showing up unexpectedly like a ghost came back to life.

Telling them about how the city fucked up my life the time I started leaving this place last time. They literally have zero idea about it for they are lost in time and with a place like Sacred Live only the few would know. Those people who got the access like Ahruk and Uncle Vince.

"The reason that I came back is because of that stone cold president and I'm pretty sure sooner or later they will get here and end our lives."

A young girl hugging her teddy bear started to get scared at the back that's why I promise her that this would be the last time they would get scared because the time has come to fight.

"We were downgraded by the white people for a very long time but they won't stood a chance because we are united as ever , we have all the hunger in us to eat what we deserve. And that is freedom." Jordan explained carefully to the little girl as she hugs her and asked him to pinky promise.

"Pinky promise" Jordan promised.

I woke them up about the reality and started to feel this motivated energy and hunger for peace. But except for one person. Mrs. Hailey , that makes me worried that I come to her and confessed everything about how sorry I am about what I just cost Michigan and her career.

But I didn't know that there is still one more truth that I didn't know that it is going to be the one that hurts the most.

She didn't answer and just started to hug me telling me that she have waited for me for a year.

Riley and Vivoree pulled me and told me something that they hide for a year.

"come with us" Vivoree asked and started walking there way out till we reach The Sacred Park.

"What are we - I didn't finished my question the moment I saw her sitting on the bench looking at the sunset.

But as soon as I walk closely my sweat started to show up while my heart started to beat faster than the usual. But it gets more intense the time I notice the bandage on her head and crutches on her side. Bruises on his legs and shoulders with a bad eye on his left.