Chapter 1

I wasn't popular, but I wasn't unpopular, does that make sense? I don't know, but I have a small temper. I had a few friends, but one true best friend.

I was sitting at my usual lunch table with my friends. Kristin, and Jorge. Jorge was my best friend, I would do anything for him... most of the time.

"Do it," Kristen dared me.

"No. I ain't going to spend the night in the sewers," I told her firmly.

"C'mon, Victoria," Jorge begged,"te pago, twenty dollars"

Did I mention, Jorge speaks Spanish?

"No, I don't accept bribes," I told him.

"Ay, no seas perra!" Jorge said, frustrated. I narrowed my eyes.

"What did he say?" Kristen asked me.

"Called me a bitch," I muttered. I threw a spoonful of mashed potatoes at his head. It landed on his face.

"Wow, your not just a bitch, your a wuss, too," Jorge said, wiping the mashed potatoes off his face.

"I'm not weak, I have a deal for you, I spend the night in the sewers, if you wear a dress to school?" I challenged him.

"What?" Jorge said, he thought for a moment, "fine, deal."

"Woah, just like that?" I asked. He nodded and shrugged. "Ok, then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I climbed down the ladder that led to the sewers. It sure did stink down here. I turned on my flashlight, and I decided to look around.

I walked aimlessly for half an hour. I came to what seemed like an abandoned subway track. I followed it for a while.

I heard voices. I knew better than to call out, I mean it could be a crazy maniac. So I followed the voices. I saw some light up ahead. So I shut off my flash light and carefully approached it. I came to an opening and some old subway gates.

I hid behind the corner and looked around the corner into the 'room'. I was shocked. It was cleaned up and there was 'furniture'. A spiral 'staircase' hung in the air over the couch area. There were other door ways that led to who knew where, and a television in front of the couch thing. There was an opened area with sewer water, and a punching dummy. Even, an arcade game.

"Donnie, any knees on the Krang?" I heard someone say. I remained still.

"No, Leo, they've been less active, these past few weeks," I heard another voice say, must be Donnie. It sounded kind of nerdy, to me anyway.

"They're up to something," I heard who I presumed was Leo.

"Mikey, get back here!" I heard a voice yell. A turtle in a orang bandana ran from one of the rooms. I think that was 'Mikey'.

"Ahh, sorry Raph!" Mikey yelled. Another turtle ran out after him. He had a red bandana on, and bright green eyes, while I saw Mikey had blue ones.

"What's going on?" Yet, another turtle walked into my line of vision. He had on a blue bandana, and blue eyes, too.

"Leo, tell Raph I didn't mean to touch Spike!" Mikey ran behind Leo.

"Raph, calm down," Leo tired to block Raph path. But Raph pushed him away and tackled Mikey.

"Guys! Look what I just invented!" I guessed I should have known the fourth voice belonged to a turtle, too. A taller turtle came out from the same room as Leo had. He held up, an egg beater?

"What is it, Donnie?" Leo asked, completely ignoring Raph who was still on top on Mikey, most likely crushing him.

As Donnie was about to answer, my stupid phone rang. I saw it was my boss at the cafe I worked at. I silently cursed, when the turtles froze.

"What was that?" Raph said, finally getting off of Mikey. I turned of my phone.

I turned and started to run, but some chains wrapped around my legs and pulled me back. I dropped my Kamas. Oh, did I mention I trained in ninjutsu?

"Ahh," I yelled in surprise. I fell back, my legs wrapped together with the Kusarigama chain. I landed with a thud face down.

"Geez, warn someone when you do that.." I groaned, I slowly turned around and sat on the floor. Then I quickly backed away when I saw the turtles, each with a weapon; katana, sais, bo staff, and nunchucks.

"Uhh..." I said, slightly frightened... slightly.