𝔸𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 ☻︎ Haise x Ghoul! Reader

Welcome back friends! We are back with another one shot request! Not as stressed so yay!

This is fluff! Kind a sweet because goals.

Reader is non binary hehe we love people like this!

Requested by AnimeThot_xoxo

Anime is Tokyo ghoul streaming on illegal websites, don't look at me.

Enjoy~
__________________________________

The life of a ghoul was very cruel less to say.

The way that humanity worked was sad in general at this time anyways.

How people called monsters that were given a name one sudden day someone had to discover the new change.

The new area in which the world grew worried and got used to not knowing.

People, different people called ghouls.

The ghouls survived off of other people. They ate other people.

They are the flesh and would feast at night on useless bodies.

People all thought they were monsters and didn't have a heart. They thought that it didn't beat as they ate loved ones of theirs.

If the ghouls didn't eat, they died from starvation. None in their race wanted that, the humans obviously did but that is just cruel.

All because you were different you had to be treated a different way.

Ghouls appeared to look like normal people. It didn't help when you smiled another ghoul if you were one, people yet were still extremely cautious around night.

Especially alley ways and social events with others that you may never want to know their life.

This life didn't even feel like life anymore, it felt like a prison.

It felt like the whole universe was a jail cell and you had basic rules to follow everyday in order to keep on living.

It felt like no one trusted anyone. Hell, you couldn't even trust your own family at this point, every single one of them could be a human or a ghoul.

At night people were so quick to hide. They were so quick to trust the one person about something called a ghoul attacking them and believing them in an instant.

They described them ever so correctly, but it was very cruel.

Flesh eating monsters that are worst than the children's tales and scary movies. Lock your doors and hide your kids, live a normal life but still be cautious with these monsters.

These ghouls.

These ghouls were to blame for the fall of humanities greatness, when it was actually caused by a panicked human.

That first ghoul to attack, the first ghoul to be found eating the arm of a human with skin so thin their bones were showing.

The ghoul who got caught and known all around.

Was your great great great grandfather, Hendrickson.

He obviously died now due to the humans execution. They thought they would get rid of the problem, but your great grandfather had already started a family.

And so did the other ghouls that were or of lurking making more to the future causes.

Hendrickson turned into a ghoul on a very eerie night, they had already existed but no one realized it up until he was bitten.