• MOVING INTO ADDISON APARTMENTS •

is that where they live- i dont remember tbh- well i dont remember how to SPELL it. please correct me if im wrong🐈‍⬛💨

———————————————————-

Y/n POV:

welp.

todays the day.
.
.
.
.
moving to..Nockfell- i think? i really dont care much.

at least i wont be living with my piece of fucking shit dad, well if i can even call him that.

and hey! i wont have to deal with all those annoying fucks at my school.
especially him and his friends. god school sucked here. i doubt its gonna be different there but anything will be a improvement.

anyways, im moving in with my mom!
she lives in some apartment place?............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i think???

i dont remember if im being honest, i dont remember THAT either- and i probably should.

my moms wife is currently driving me to where they live! her name isss...Luna? i met her a few times when my mom would come to visit.

if youre wondering 'why does your mom have a wife?!"

she has a wife becauseeee...my parents got a divorce years ago and she remarried- unlike my dad.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"hey...i know you dont exactly know me..so i dont except you to call me your second mother or something- ya know? i just hope we can get along at least..!" Luna said while turning her head back a little and smiling.

??? POV:

you just smiled softly at her and said, "well..you dont seem horrible, and i like you already!!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After about 10 minuets of them chatting a bit, they were in Nockfell.

Soon enough, they got to addison apartments.

Y/n didnt like the look of it,, it looked...pretty haunted. Anyone would be suprised if it wasnt.

Tho...at the same time, Y/n was interested in the apartment.

if there were to be ghosts or something that would be cool to him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey Y/n! we're here! this isnt the best place- but me and your mom are happy to call it home..!" Luna said in a soft tone and unbuckled

you also unbuckled and said, "this place looks- haunted to be honest...but thats kinda cool! i guess..?"

"at least youre looking on the bright side..ya know- im really sorry. this was the best me and your mom could afford.."

"oh dont worry about it!! i understand. places to live can be a bit pricey, ya know? so its really okay! you dont need to apologize"

you smiled at her and she looked slightly happier afterwards.

"Well Y/n..! we should probably get your stuff!! the faster we finish the faster you can meet some new people!!"

"oh- by the way, you dont have to help-"