chapter 19

"Babe, we're home!"
She yelled once we got inside the house.
"Jaden and me are in living room!"
What the fuck?
"The hell?!"
Addison whispered to me, clearly being confused too.
"I'll come in the second I gotta pee!"
She yelled running upstairs with me.
"Go hide in the closet."
She whispered closing the doors once I got in.
"Addison?"
"Yeah?"
"Why did you say we are home?"
"What?"
"You said we are home. Who?"
"I said that?"
"Yeah."
"Oh, my bad."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, who would I be with?"
"I don't know, maybe-"
"Who, Lexi? Jaden, I think you should be the one to call her, not me."
"Well, I would if you didn't took my phone last night."
"Oh yeah. Here."
"Should I call her right now?"
"Uh, I don't know, I don't think you should."
"Why?
Actually, you are right. And you were right about what you said last night. I don't deserve somebody like her. She's too perfect for me. And I shouldn't fuck that girl last night. And I know that. All I could think of was her. But I just didn't want to rush her to things she doesn't want. And I even kissed her once. I never went that slow. I didn't even try to touch her like that and I won't until I have her trust. And actually you were right about one more thing, I do like her. A lot probably. There's something so intimidating about her. I didn't even call her hot, so I don't make her think she's just her body to me, cause she isn't. And I was so fucking jealous, I mean, you would too."
"Nah I probably wouldn't freak out that much as you did. She didn't even get a chance to tell you what were they talking about."
Addison told him, trying to prove my point.
"Okay, shut up."
I heard Jaden said chuckling.
"I get it that you don't know how to control your feelings, you never liked somebody. I just see it in your eyes. But you two need time to meet each other and see what things you should change so you can work out if you want it to work. It was the same with me and Bryce."
"What the fuck it's so cold in this house? I'm gonna get Bryce's hoodie."
Shit shit shit. He's gonna see me.
"No!"
Addison yelled as I saw the door handle go from down to up pretty quick.
"Why? Are you hiding something?"
"No."
"You have a dead body or something in there?"
"Maybe."
"Addison I'm not joking, let me grab a fucking hoodie."
Should I open the doors? Should I face him? Fuck it, I'm gonna do it.
I opened the door and saw Jaden's eyes widen.
"Lexi?"
"Um, hi."
"Imma leave."
Addison left the room and closed the doors.

"What are you doing here?"
"Um, I'm staying here."
"Listen, what I just said-"
"I know you meant what you said. And I think I like you too. But, I agree with Addison, we knew each other for 5 days, we didn't have enough time to meet each other actually, see how we work and we need to change some stuff about us and try to be fair to each other. And to solve our problems with talk, not arguing over every little thing."
"I know Lexi. Please, just give me one more chance. I'll change. For you. I just wanna try things with you."
"Jaden."
"Please."
"Okay."
"Yes!"
He hugged me, picking me up, with his hands around my waist while my went around his neck.
"You are not going to regret this. I promise."
He mumbled into my neck.
We pulled away a little bit, but he was still holding me close and I studied his face. He is really pretty actually.
"Can I kiss you?"
He mumbled with soft voice.
We both leaned in and our noses were touching when someone opened the doors.
"Oop. Wrong timing."
Addison said whole I blushed hard and Jaden slightly laughed.
"So I guess you two talked things out?"
"Yeah."
"She's mine now."
"Woah woah woah, slow there cowboy."
"You wanna go home?"
"No, we are having pool day."
Addison said pulling me away from him.
"Yay."
"Here you go my brother and give this to my boyfriend. Now let us get ready."
"Okayy, but, give me a kiss."
He told me as I rolled my eyes and gave him a peck on his lips.
"Now go out."
Addison pushed him out of the room and closed the doors.
"Well, let's see what are we going to wear. Something to make them start drooling."
I laughed and went into the closet with her. I chose a basic black swimsuit and she wore the purple one.
We put sun cream and went downstairs.