hypocrite

THIS IS YOUR WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER, THERE IS SMUT SO BE AWARE AS YOU READ!

Apollo Amato

What could she be doing right now? I think to myself as I down another shot. It's the day after Colette stormed out, and she's already in Rome. She came early in the morning to say goodbye to Valentina, but didn't even bother giving me a glance. Two can play at this game.

"Un altro, per favore" I raise my empty shot glass at the bartender and he nods, pouring more tequila into it.

"Do you need company?" a voice says, sitting down next to me. I look to my right and see it's a girl with tan skin and beautiful curly hair. She notices me checking her out and smirks.

"Why not," I smirk back and down the shot. "Would you like anything to drink?" I ask her.

"No thank you, I actually don't drink" she smiles at me and then orders water.

"Then what are you doing in a bar?" I raise my brow at her.

"I was walking by and I saw you sitting in here alone, downing shots at..." she pauses to look at the watch on her wrist, "noon? Is everything okay?" she teases me.

"Why would I want to talk about my feelings with a stranger? Let alone, someone who is going to judge my drinking habits" I scoff and look away from her gaze.

"Okay, we don't have to talk...but I know something else that might take your mind off of the person you're thinking about," she says in a low voice, touching my thigh with her hand. I look at her hand and then back up at her.

"Yes, faster" she moans as I fuck her against the wall in my room. I thrust into her faster and she wraps her legs around me.

I bring one of my hands to her throat and choke her lightly. I close my eyes and thrust harder and faster. Why am I so angry? I think to myself as I feel her nails scratch my back. Maybe it's because Colette is out in Rome, possibly in danger, and she doesn't listen to you.

"Fuck!" I growl as I move us to my bed and throw her on top of it.

I thrust into her again and don't hesitate to take my anger out on her, being more rough than usual. She begins to moan loudly and I get annoyed with the sound, so I use my hand to cover her mouth. Normally moans would get me off, but this time I can't stand it. Because they aren't Colette's moans...

Shaking my head of any thought of Colette, I give in to the pleasure and lust of the moment. Her moans are muffled in my hand, her eyes rolling back into her head. I lift her leg up so that I can go deeper and I immediately feel myself reach my climax soon.

"I'm gonna cum," I moan out and she nods her head in agreeance. She lifts her hips up to meet my thrusts and I let out another moan.

"Fuck," I say, breathing heavily as we collapse on my bed.

"Indeed," she agrees and turns to lean on her side and rests her head on her hand, "what were you angry about?" she asks me. I look at her and sigh loudly.

"This girl I have a...sexual relationship with," I try to explain, "she goes off to Rome every couple days to be with rich guys and get money, or whatever it is she does" I furrow my brows.

"And what does she do with these guys?" she asks me.

"I-I don't know. I never ask her for specifics, but she should be more careful. And it's kind of weird to be with random guys, don't you think?" I ask her, anger growing inside me.

"Says the guy who just slept with a random girl, who he doesn't even know the name of yet," she raises her brow at me.

"So you're calling me a hypocrite?" I scoff.

"Yes, I am," she laughs, "teasing aside, I feel like the reason it angers you is because deep down, you want to make sure she's safe...you care about her and you aren't letting yourself be open to that" she sighs and gets up, dressing herself.

"The name is Devon, by the way," she says as she puts on her shoes, "don't be afraid to care" she smiles at me and then lets herself out.

I get up and go to my bathroom. After turning the shower on, leaving the water cold, I step inside and reflect on Devon's words. You care about her, her voice rings in my head as I let the cold water engulf me. I can't care about her...I'm not good enough. I've only ever known one thing and its sex. I've never been surrounded by love. I have a good relationship with my sister, and yes I love her, but that's different from love love. Colette has been the only girl who's looked past my charm and didn't take advantage of my sister's friendship. We may have been drunk the first night everything started, but you know what they say...drunk words are sober thoughts.

I step out of the shower and get dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a black tshirt. I'm about to lay in bed, when I hear a knock on the door. I groan and get up. It's probably Valentina forgetting her keys again. She's gone out two days in a row and I haven't really seen much of her. I walk to the door and open it.

"Valé, you have to-" I begin to say, but then my voice gets stuck in my throat as I see a familiar strawberry blonde with a bruised cheek and tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," Colette's shaky voice says and she begins to cry.