Rosalie and Emmett fanfic

A/N: this short fanfic is about Emmett and Rosalie when Emmett is personally upset at himself for not being able to give Rosalie what she wants. It takes place a week after the last one.

Rosalie's POV

I walked into the house beside Alice, we had just returned from another shopping trip and Edward comes up to me asking if we could go outside to discuss something. I was completely confused but I followed him out anyways.

"What is it, Edward?" I asked when he stopped randomly in the middle of the forest far from the house. "Emmett's thoughts have been jumbled and he is deeply upset with himself. I think you should talk to him, try and figure out what his self conflict is about" Edward told me sighing. I frowned and nodded, "okay." He nodded and we both ran back to the house. I tapped Emmett on the shoulder once I had found him. He was playing video games with Jasper and it looked like Jazz was getting creamed. "Emmybear can you come upstairs with me?" I whispered in his ear in a quiet voice. He smiled and got up, scooping me up in his arms and bounding up stairs in seconds.

I smiled and curled up on his chest, tracing patterns on his stomach. "Emmy, Eddie says something is going on with you and I'm worried... what's wrong?" I asked looking into his eyes. Emmett sighed and shrugged leaning his head back into the pillows. "Please tell me..." I whispered in a sad voice and he seemed to break down at my tone. "I'm just a bit angry at myself" he admitted. "Why?" I asked confused.

"Because I have to watch you get upset and have small moments of sadness over something that I can't give you. It's frustrating having to know that I cannot fulfill the simple wish of all women and the easiest thing that all human males can give" Emmett answered truthfully and my lower lip quivered. My petty thoughts and personal grief sessions caused him pain? "Emmett... I never wanted to hurt you. I'm so sorry; don't feel guilt or pain or whatever you're feeling over something that I have fret over for years. I know I can never have a child of my own, sometimes the want shows past my façade. I am so sorry, baby. I love you so much and I don't want you worrying over pleasing me or not being able to give me something cause I am so happy with what I already have" I said stroking his cheek. He sighed and kissed me.

I kissed him back and filled all my loving emotion into that kiss. He tangled his fingers in my golden hair and I held his face gently in my hands. "I love you, Emmett" I breathed against his ear. "I love you too, Rose. So much" he answered and his voice sounded breathless. I smiled and brought my mouth back to his happily.