•⫷•2•⫸•

•🇻‌🇦‌🇳‌🇦‌🇰‌🇰‌🇦‌🇲‌•

🙇‍♀️
( Hello )

Location : Adithya's house, Madurai

╔═══════════════╗

Their house is located in inner city side of Madurai

Their house is located in inner city side of Madurai.... early morning at 6..... asusual Meena, woke up and took bath then.... went to main door, where the milk man usually keeps the milk packet , Tamil and English newspaper....

 went to main door, where the milk man usually keeps the milk packet , Tamil and English newspaper

She took it in....saw Babu , coming out of their room....he yawned and said stretching his arms...

Babu : Good morning Meena!!

Meena : Good morning...

Meena said smiling and kept the newspapers on coffee table....

Meena : you go brush your teeth, then take bath and come get your coffee!!

She said walking towards Kitchen....

Babu : should I have to do all this to drink your tasty filter coffee!!

He said whining and following his wife to kitchen....Meena turned and glanced at him with her hands on hip....

Babu : Okay!! I am going, don't stare at me like that I'm feeling shy!!

He said and slowly ran out the kitchen..... Meena Chuckled and murmured...

Meena : this man, still behaving like newly wedded groom🤦...

She tugged the pallu in her hip and started making coffee... after giving coffee to Babu who was reading newspaper.....she made her way to upstairs where AVM siblings room is located.....yes, you guys hearded it right!! AVM....yo readers don't think that they own AVM Productions, A stands for Adithya....V stands for Vijay and M stands for Maya....okay now enough, back to story.....