Chapter 15

Lyla's POV

I felt really comfy and warm; I had no idea where I was, so I knew that I had to wake up, but just as side information, I was incredibly comfy! I opened my eyes and it was pitching black out there, I looked around and felt Luke under me...

'Hey...' He told me in a just-woke-up husky voice. 'How are you feeling?'

I smiled at him and planted a peck on his lips.

'Fine! Luke, where are we?' I asked.

His expression then turned too worried.

'You don't remember?' He caressed my cheek lightly as if I was the most breakable thing in the world. WIIIIIEEEERRD!

I took his hand in mine so he would stop.

'Remember what?' I asked, he seemed kind super worried and I just wanted to make him feel better.

He was apprehensive, like, he didn't know if he should tell me...

'Baby, what's the last thing you remember from yesterday?' He asked again gripping my waist and my hand tighter.

'We were on the bus and I fell asleep...' I started... Then things started to came back to me, like flashes...

My weird dream... Those people fighting... They were us? The men without faces, they came... Evil found me... Luke saved me... I told him about the time I was taken...

'Is it real, Luke, did all that really happened?' I asked him with tears starting to form in my eyes.

'Shhh, baby, it's okay, we are all fine... We are gonna be fine...' He tangled his hands in my hair. 'And I'm gonna kill that guy, Blondie, he'll regret everything he did to you.'

I could feel he meant every word.

'Evil? You are gonna kill Evil?' I asked.

'The dude who tortured you? You call him evil?' He asked and I nodded quietly and he clenched his jaw. 'I'm gonna do worst than kill him once I get him, for what he did to you he shall burn in hell!'

I hugged him tightly.

'It's okay, Luke... I believe you. We're gonna be just fine...' I said pecking his lips. 'Now, where are we?'

I smiled at him, not a happy smile, not a sad smile; it was a smile of someone who just realized that she had someone who wasn't leaving and that she loved that someone. It wasn't happy because it wasn't a happy time, but I couldn't be sad because Lucas Hale was with me.

'We are still on the forest, Blondie, we are inside my wings.' He said and I touched the black wall around us to see they actually were made of super soft black feathers.

'Can people outside hear us?' I asked quietly.

'No, baby, the wings are sound prove, you could say...' He caressed the spot in my hip where his hand rested.

I raised my head that was lying on his chest so I could look at his face.

'You know Luke, I never believed someone could be, like, in love... I never believed love was momentarily state of mind that you could fall in than fall out of it later; I always thought love was permanent and once I found it... It would be forever, but then once my mom died and the hunters took me I couldn't imagine someone loving me' I laughed a teary laugh. 'Because as many people have said in my life I'm literally crazy and damaged. And then the most unexpected thing happened, you came along and you made me feel think I never thought I would... I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you, Luke, so much that I never thought it was possible. So much that I don't even care if 'the girl manual' says that a girl should wait to hear the guy say it first.'