28

(December 29, 2018)

@CAWilliams12 HAPPY 30TH C!!! I just wanted to say I love you, even though I'm right next to you😉

Tagged @CPress23

Liked by @JGroenen14 , @HAO, @THeath17 and 10,323,685 others

Comments Disabled

(December 31, 2018)

Who are the Williams siblings?

All the Williams siblings were born in the London borough of Bexley, England but moved to America in 1996. They have roots from England, Scotland, Ireland, and America. Charli is the oldest at 30, and the Twins Theo and Benji are both 26. Their full names are Charlotte 'Charli' Amelia Williams, Theodore 'Theo' Julian Williams and Benjamin 'Benji' John Williams. Charli currently plays for Arsenal wfc and is a captain of  the United States Women's National Team. Theo currently plays for Manchester United , while his twin Benji plays for Manchester City both in the Premier League. Both also play for the England National Team together.          

Charli Williams

Charli is currently the youngest  person to a appear at a Women's World cup at the age of 15. And is one of the only people to score a hat trick on their debut. She is the youngest person in USWNT history to win a gold medal at 16 years and 53 days old. She currently has 3 gold medals and is a  World Cup Champion, her team just qualified for the Women's World Cup 2019 happening in France.

Portland, Oregon

In a recent interview  withTheo and Charli, they revealed why they moved to Portland in 2015. Charli says "Our mother was battling cancer and was getting treated in California, since there wasn't a women's soccer team in California we all decided to move her treatments to Portland Oregon, so we could all face it together. So Theo and Benji both joined the Timbers and I joined the Thorns." "After almost 2 years of treatment we were told there was no more cancer cells and she had in a sense beat the Cancer." Revealed Theo.

Relationships

Charli married USWNT teammate Christen Press over the summer a month after coming out as Bi-sexual. Benji is currently dating Alex Greenwood of Manchester United. While Theo is reportedly dating 'longtime' girlfriend Jackie Groenen of FCC FrankFurt nothing has been confirmed but they have appeared on each others accounts over the years.

Where are they currently?

Charli and Theo are currently in California celebrating Christmas with Christen Press's family. Benji is celebrating with their parents and girlfriend Alex Greenwood in England.

- Williams.Com

@ABBY474 #Williams

Tagged @TJWilliams9 @CAWilliams12 @BJWilliams21

Liked by 2,328,482 others

@Williamsforlife Are they fighting??

-@DSH554 Maybe I mean why wouldn't Benji celebrate in California like they do every year? @Williamsforlife

-@WilliamsSource I heard they were fighting and they decided to spend Christmas apart for the sake of their relationships with each other @Williamsforlife @DSH554

@Soccer1010 Wait their mother had cancer?!?

-Liked by 2,483,589 others

-M

-M

(None of the pictures are mine)