5

chapter song ❤️ sex you.
trust me you need to listen to this song it's hot af.

He catches me in his strong arms before I hit the floor moving us to the couch, inside my head I'm screaming for him to ravish me raw, to take everything he wants from me. It's like my body is begging for an insatiable tameable craving. I want my client to sex me right there on my couch. I want his lips all over my very hot sensitive flesh. I want him to dive in for a swoop slurping my leaking folds as his fingers fuck me deep.

Why is he wearing too much clothes?

Frowning I begin to yank at the clothes he has on which he quickly got the picture taking his jacket and then his tee. I moan seeing his sculpted tattoed chest I have been dreaming about. It was as I dreamt, a perfection made from heaven's gate. I want to lick his ink, bite on his pale skin and there I see a piercing on his right nipple. Greedy, I went straight for it sucking it...hard. He hiss in delight as a beautiful groan fall out of his lips throwing his head back. On impulse his fingers dig in my hair drawing me closer there I knew he loves it, that he wants more.

"Fuck flower!" He growls caressing my hair looking down at my lust filled eyes looking back at him. Alexei is just too beautiful to believe I have him in my condo ready to pleasure me. His black hair, dark brows, green eyes, beautiful lips and the perfect body to die for. I have this man in my apartment and I just want to scream out. He sucks his lower lip in biting at it before plucking it out moist letting a moan that reverberate my core dripping more pussy juice on my couch. All cautions thrown out of the window scratching his firm abs.

Pulling my lips away I give same attention to the other nipple earning more groans from him. Alexei was built to perfection but the piercing tips it all for him making him look ten times more hotter than your average male. Looking into his eyes asking for permission before working on his zipper freeing his protruding girth which almost hits my face gushing a good amount of precum from the red velvety cap. My eyes widens in surprise at the size and length, sceptical I am not truly experienced in his size. But mama ain't raise no bitch so I dived in for the kill swallowing him in my mouth.

"Fuck!" Looking at him through my lashes the readable look his gaze gives prompts me to pleasure him beyond his wildest dreams. To have him let loose, to run his head wild and in frenzy. So I went deeper, slurp him up, lick his veiny sides and then he lets out a loud growl yanking me up slamming his lips against mine kissing me so sweetly and feverishly that I got that feeling I hear about. My toes curls, my nipples painfully erect and my core unbelievable soaked with juice. Alexei worked on my lips like his favorite thing that I begin to fear if it will be me who lose this fight or him.

Huskily he asks. "Tell me what you want flower?" Looking deep in my eyes, his very red swollen lips makes me want to kiss it more, his eyes darker and something out of control but I wanted it. I want him to lose it, I need him to fuck me hard, I need him to fulfill my wishes and I want to drive him crazy; but then I realised that I don't even know what I want him to do as confusion registers my face morphing into a dilemma. Suddenly two of his fingers thrusts into my pussy causing me to scream out and no he didn't stop there he continues thrusting harder watching my eyes flutters close at intervals as I moan and cry for more. Soon my back meets the soft couch with him in-between my legs having me wondering what he wants to do.

"So pink flower and it's swollen." He chuckles darkly looking fondly at my pussy and before I know it Alexei has his head buried in my core licking every essence that gush out of my hole.

"Alexei! Uhhh yessss!" Instead he spreads my lips having his tongue go inside I cried out literally begging. "Please! Uhhh please! Alexei!" His tongues works magic swirling around the edges, sucking the folds, kissing the hell out of my clit like he did my lips before thrusting his tongue over and over again till my eyes shut crying out of the intense pleasure. A sounding bell went off in my head telling me what I want, what I want him to do.