168: laugh

"You're so soft," he exhaled his voice filled with his marvel.

"Rub her nipples." Ezra continued sharply, his voice smothered with his own pleasure.

The timbre of that low raspy exhale was now heavier. Maybe, a little more breathy as he thrusted his erection into the tunnel of his hand. Her eyes remained aimed on his erection, her tongue darting out to wet her lips at the thought of how hard and hot they must be. Like the one pressing against her back.

"Fucking pinch them," Ezra growled, as a content sigh escaped his lips.

Her clit pulsated with her pleasure as Hikaru's fingers danced to her nipples, rubbing the tight, swollen buds between his digits. He pinched them lightly, before moving back to roll them between his fingers. She let out a soft breathy moan. God. The bond between them spiked, the gold dancing between their touch as pleasure roared through their veins. She squirmed, unable to stop her hips from grinding down against the bottom of the tub.

"Are they completely hard?" Ezra asked and Hikaru's voice rumbled out from behind her, soft and breathy.

"They are."

"Good, then use one hand to cup her pussy."

Hikaru nervously dropped his fingers, running the pads of his digits over her belly before dancing to her slit. He cupped her then, continuing to rub her left nipple, playing with her tender breast gently. He seemed to be able to read the soft breathy exhale from her lips, taking his time to understand her body.

It didn't take long for him to curiously explore her slit. His fingers dipping into her wetness and finding themselves at the nub of her clitoris. He rubbed her slowly, exhaling steadily as he let out a low moan deep within his throat.

"She's so soft. Everything is just so soft." Hikaru exhaled, sounding surprised. Somehow he knew what to do with her clit, rubbing slow circle eights on her nub and she found her hips pushing into his hands as she threw her head back to let out a soft whine.

He was good. How the fuck was he good at this?

"That's good Hikaru." Ezra encouraged, sounding oddly like a proud teacher as he continued thrusting his hips into his hands. "Do it slowly, until you find the perfect rhythm."

She squirmed shifting her hips back then she inhaled sharply, feeling Hikaru's cock throb against the curve of her ass. He was moving a little, thrusting his penis into her lower back seeking his pleasure. Her eyes dropped to Ezra's cock and she swallowed thickly.

"I want you to feel good too," she murmured, her hands moving to touch Ezra's cock.

Her soulmate inhaled sharply through clenched teeth as her palm danced over the purple head. His head jerked upwards, a vision of lust and heat. His hair was plastered to his forehead from sweat, his lower lip pulled between his teeth as he locked his eyes with hers. His hips were jerking upwards as the electricity spiked between them, gold spilling through their frames.

"Fuck!" He grunted as he dropped his hand to grip tightly onto her moving wrist, as if she were his lifeline and the only thing keeping him afloat in a raging sea. He gulped down air, his eyes darting to her tits and then to her hand.

He was velvety smooth. Amber realised, as she moved her hand over his shaft. He was hard and so, so warm. And so, so alive. She rubbed her thumbs over the veins in his cock and a tortured gasp escaped his lips.

She ran her fingers over the tip rubbing her palm over his slightly fluttering slit before dragging her fingers down his shaft. His breath hitched and she watched as he spread his legs wider for her, wanton in his lust.

"Fuck," Ezra cursed under his breath. "Is this the soul bond?" His hips were undulating, grinding into her palm against his will. "This feels fucking insane." He was clutching her, his hand moving from her wrist to her knuckles and he squeezed, forcing her to grip tightly on his cock as he pumped her fingers over himself.

The gold between them was spreading and roaring in waves and waves that made everything so much more sensitive. And feel so, so good. Her pleasure filled her, spreading across her body and turning her into a melting mess of need.

"I can't stop, you smell so good." Hikaru moaned into her ear as he thrusted his hips, pushing his cock against her back as he strummed his thumb over her clit, and rolled her nipple between his fingers.

Her two men were thrusting, rubbing themselves against her, fucking themselves over her skin so ferociously as if a beast had taken over their mind. They were lost in their pleasure as they chased their high. Their hips pumping as they desperately sought release.

"I'm close," Hikaru warned, and his fingers seemed to work even faster over her clit, battering her nub with harsh strums. She bit down a wail, squirming in his tight hold.

Ezra was lost in his pleasure, his eyes rolling back into his head as he quaked and fucked himself on her hands. His hips snapped forward, bucking wildly into her hand. "God, Just like that, squeeze my fucking dick, baby. I'm going to cum so hard and so much all over your pretty little hand."

"I can't," Amber panted as she struggled to put her pleasure into words. His words were so sinful that her clit thumped in time to her heartbeat, heat spiking between her thighs. "I'm-I—"

"Cum." Ezra spat out, his dilated eyes locking with hers and before she knew it she was coming, a garbled cry escaping her throat as she reached her nirvana. Her body was undulating with her pleasure as she arched her back, unknowingly digging her ass into Hikaru's cock. Her fingers squeezing Ezra's shaft involuntarily.

They soon followed suit with soft rasps that escape their lips in grunted groans. Hikaru's hips stilled behind her, muffling his lips on the nape of her neck and the warmth of his semen painted her back.

Ezra's cum shot out into her hand, streaking through the water as his hips jerked forward again and again until he was completely dry. His eyes rolling to the back of his head as he reached his state of bliss.

They were panting when it ended, breathless as they moved to hold one another tightly, basking in the afterglow of their love. Ezra was lacing his fingers in hers, pressing a gentle kiss to her knuckle and Hikaru leaned in to peck her cheek.

"Thank you for that," Hikaru murmured. "That was amazing." She turned to look at him, surprised to find him looking giddy with his happiness, his lips pulled into a sweet smile that made his eyes curve into moons of happiness.

"You're always so hot." Ezra groaned, shaking his head almost in disbelief. "Come here."

He took her lips with his, kissing her as if it were their first time all over again. His tongue was slow and lazy as it explored her mouth, their breaths mingling as they locked-lips. They parted when Ezra gave her an affectionate kiss on the cheek.

She blinked then as something danced before her eyes, a trickle of gold that spilled across her vision. She turned her head over glancing at Hikaru. He tilted his head in his confusion, giving her a sweet smile.

"What is it Momo?"

"I could have sworn that I just saw—"

"What the fuck!" Ezra gasped out and Amber turned over to see her soulmate staring at her with his jaw dropped, his eyes round with his shock. "You're glowing!"

She blinked, glancing at him and finally registering the soft gentle sparkle of his skin like the light of the sun at dusk. The soul bonds. She turned, pressing her hand on Hikaru's chest and watched in disbelief as gold danced across his veins travelling to pulsate at his heart.

"Is this...Midas touch?" Hikaru asked, glancing at himself and back to her. His eyes went teary as he held her tightly. "You're getting better!" He pressed his hands to her skin and they watched, amazed as the gold in her veins flashed once more, travelling to dance at her chest, briefly revealing the crack between her breasts before it vanished once again.

"But how the fuck are we supposed to sleep with all this damn light?" Ezra asked, glaring furiously at the gold on her skin.

Amber laughed.