We said 'Forever and Always'

"WHERE'S MY BABY? WHERE'S MY BABY?" I cried. "WHERE'S MY BABY? I SWEAR..." I was about to open the door until a hand pulled me back.

"Sweety. Im sorry to say this....but the baby died." My dad said sadly. "Im sorry hone---"

"NO! MY BABY'S NOT DEAD. YOUR LYING. NOOOOO! I NEED TO SEE THE DOCTOR. CALL DOCTOR!" I yelled unable to control the tears from falling. My baby can't be dead. I did everything right. No! "Mom! MOMMY, MOMMY, Tell me my baby's not DEAD. TELL ME." I look at her through my teary eyes hoping to here 'the baby is alive and healthy.'

"I'm sooo sorrrry darling. Im sorry, im sorry." She repeatedly apologize while hugging me. "Im sorry, im truly sorry."

"Dad what was the gender?" He looks at me carefully before speaking.

"It was a boy." A boy. My baby boy. The boy I carried for nine months is DEAD. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! "Sorry hun. We were looking forward to have a new member in this family" My dad apologetically spoke.

"I need to see him."I whispered. "I NEED TO SEE MY SON!"

"I'm sorry, but you can't. It's better if you don't see him. You're already suffering as it is." He said concernly.

"Where's Eden? Why isn't he here when I need him? WHERE IS HE?" I shouted panicking.

"I know you're not feeling well soo why not tell you when you're feelin--"

"Where is he dad." I ask softly. Hoping he doesn't say what I think he's going to say.

"Well..He--"

"Dad?"

"He said that he doesn't want anything to do with you. He only dated you for your money and to boost his career. And he never loved you or care for this baby. He's glad the baby didn't make it." He finished quietly hoping I didn't here him, but I did. I heard everything. I look at mom and she's crying hysterictally.I don't know why she's crying. I should be the one crying my eyes off. The man who I fell in love with, the man who told me he loves me 'Forever and Always' broke my heart and what's worse is that my son, OUR SON DIED. He doesn't even care. HIS SON. I dropped to the floor and cried.

=============================== END OF FLASHBACK.

Present: Miran

I look out the window feeling relief when the sun touch my face. Taking away all the pain.

"Folks, we have landed on JFK airport, where the current weather is 72 degrees, and we want to thank you for flying with us today.." The pilot said. Finally we're here.

I grab my bag and started walking to the door making my way down the stairs. When I got inside I walk over to get my luggage. Once I got both my luggage I started walking to the pick up room and it wasn't long until I saw Thomas holding my name.

"THOMAS!" I scream getting his attention. He ran up to me giving me a quick hug. See thomas is my limo driver or should as I has always been my limo driver. He's about 46 and is happily married and has 3 kids. I can't help but envy his wife for having him as a wonderful husband.

"How's England?" He ask when we got in the limo.

"It's alright. I finally graduted."

"Yeah, I heard. Im happy for you even thought I couldn't make it."

"Thanks, Tom." I signed. So how's your wife and kids?"

"They're great. They always ask for you."

"Really? Now I feel bad I couldn't call them." I said sadly.

"S'ok. They know you have to study and focus on your school work so don't worry about that. All you need to focus on is that you're back and you can make it all up." He teased.