Sora then jumped behind it slashing its back and then speed blitzed and now is in front of the juggernaut and started slashing its eye. The juggernaut in a last ditch effort to shield its weak point covers its eye with its tail but in a blink of an eye Sora cut down its tail leaving its eye exposed and in one last spinning motion hit the juggernaut in the eye killing it making it explode. And other people and other adventurers looked at him at awe.

Adventurer1: Amazing...

Sora then fell towards his knees completely exhausted, but before he could let down his guard Sora heard an explosions near him and he saw what it looked like a plant monster.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sora: Shit!

Sora then rushed over to help anyone whose in danger and he raised his hand into the air trying to called fort his Kanshou and Bakuya to his side.

(Elsewhere)

Tiona, Tione, and Lefiya heard an explosion in-front of them and they saw the same plant monster and quickly rushed to it.

Tiona: What is that, another new species?

Lefiya: Where did the Ganesha Familia get a monster like that?

Tione: Aiz and Asuna is too far! We're going to beat it! Lefiya, observe the situation and provide support!

Lefiya: Y-Yes!

The plant monster then started to attacked innocent people and Tione and Tiona quickly punch it away.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tiona: It's hard?! My hand hurts?!

The two of them saw that the plant monster tendril is getting up and the two of them got into stance.

Tione: We won't break through with just our fist!!

Tiona: Ah geez, we should've prepared our weapons?!

The monster then rushed towards them and the two of them started fighting with their fist but they weren't able to get a damaged through. Lefiya saw her chances and started chanting, but what she didn't notice is that there was another tendrils besides her right and those tendrils attacked her. Before it could hit her, Lefiya heard a voice.