Chapter - 26

love wounds mewith soft pillowswith tender lipsand fingers

love wounds me
with soft pillows
with tender lips
and fingers

Taehyung POV:

I stare at her as I explore her beautiful face, her lips, her eyes. And said, "That you only, and only belong to their father." I smiled and lean forward which makes our face part inches away. "Y/n-ah I--" *pfft* I was about to say something more but she interrupts by suddenly laughing.

"Wait...haha...wait lemme...lemme breath haha" and she slowly pushed me and started to laugh like a maniac. I stare at her confusingly and thought 'what did I say to make her laugh so much?'

She stops laughing and standing straight she takes a deep breath as she rests both hands on her hips. She gulps down her saliva as she looks back at me, crossing her arms against her chest. "So you are saying that it's a fact, an unrealistic and never ever happened or happening fact that I..." she points her index finger on herself, "belong to you." She finished her words by turning her index finger back at me.

"Are you kidding me? Did you hit your head? Did you saw a doctor or anything? Because you ain't the Proud President Kim Taehyung I know. Something is fishy here!!" She furrows her eyebrows as she stares at me suspiciously.

As I stare at her I blink twice or maybe more because IDK what she's talking about, I'm confused myself and I'm at least sure I'm not joking. And I still didn't get why she laughed at me. But then when she's saying it this way then I'm getting her point. She's referring to the taehyung from 7 years ago she knew.

"No!!" I smiled as I step forward to her and reach my hands up to her chin. She doesn't move. "I didn't hit my head, I don't need a doctor. And I'm not joking and there's nothing fishy happening here. I'm telling you the truth." She leans on the door behind her and suddenly she smirks.

"Oh? Is that so? Then how about it..." she leans close to my face. "What if I said I want to slap you. Now, right here and that I'm not joking...Will you let me do it?" And she smiles. I was taken aback by her words. It was as if she is testing me, she is giving me a task and I have to think of a way ASAP.

So as a businessman and the president I've always chosen the path where there's a lot of risks and I succeed. Then I should take the risk now as well. "Sure...!!!!" I said smiling as brightly and her eyes were wide open. For few minutes she just stares at me blankly but still has that shock expression on.

Then a few moments later she smiles and said, "then don't blame me, Mr. Kim." I smiled as I close my eyes, but before I could say anything more I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my right cheeks. And my face was abrupt with a great force taken to the other side. Honestly, she put a lot of strength on this slap which made me not only stumbled but also couldn't think straight for a while. And IT HURTS DAMN.