2nd Day

Heroes Pov.

After the heroes being beaten up by Izuku as 'Hermit 64' by doing a thing he called 'Dance Fighting' and every people saw it are now interested on it, It's like a new trending for heroes, villain, vigilante and more and more people are now doing it especially from every woman as well.

What's more is that they've learn that the origin of the quirk were it came was actually coming from the comet that Izuku called it 'Origin', and they were getting more and more information about him.

Right now there on the meeting and there are still some of them are on their phones watching the new trend, especially to the female heroes who was trying practicing it for a new some are can't even hold their laughs when they see 'Hermit 64' doing a nutcracker on All Might. They also impress that he lift up and slam Endevour twice on his age and with a physical structure like that.

"Okay everyone enough on watching on your phones we're on the meeting here." Nedzu said as those people hid there phones now.

"Sorry Nedzu it's just that we can't help and yes some of us really want try this in a new mission including me too." Midnight said

"All having a meeting about him is still pointless... I mean he's tricky and yes we all agree that he's just a kid more importantly where can we find him, you guys also seen it as well he's good at teleporting and where we could find him." Eraserhead said and made them shut there mouth and can't say anything.

"At least if ever we encounter him again let's treated him like a criminal and let's gave him some space." Present mic said

Izuku Pov.

As Izuku completely annihilate the comet last night he immediately woke to take a bath, wear his uniform in school, eat his food, brush his teeth, saying goodbye to his mom and then immediately teleported at the alley of the school were no one can spotted him.

"Man I'm sure lazy today, Is there something were I can do something fun?" I said and asked myself as I was now at the school's gate.

"Maybe there is something fun in there for to get rid of this boredom in me." I said as I finally went inside the campus and go to the classroom the 1-A room.

"Midoriya good morning..." Shinsou greeted me

"You too as well and wow like the new watch you have in there." I said

"Thanks and still like your hairstyle." Shinsou said

Then we talked and talked we didn't bother our classmate so we just let them be their eyes like to gossip. Who care Shinsou is my student and my friend he move towards my ear and whisper and then he says.

'Say can you also teach me how to do that 'Dance Fighting' you see you just made a new trend for heroes, maybe it can also help me that from fighting villains or enemies that I will possibly encounter.' Shinsou asked me whispery and quietly in my ear

Then I whisper to him quietly and says 'That skill is simple just dance and go with the flow as the music starts and also keep it in mind make sure the music fits on the way you dance, simple as that it's easy that's how you should do it so simple that's all.' I said in whisper in his ear quietly.

'Really that easy?' Shinsou said and I nodded then the bells ring means class is about to start.

"Let's talk later okay..." I said and Shinsou nodded then we go on to our sits

When the class is starting our teacher assign us to go in the locker room to changed in hero costume; as for my costume hero is a green full-body jumpsuit with a red belt, elbow pads, knee pads, and gloves, along with his signature red boots. He also wears a mask with long ear-like protrusions that resembles a bunny ears (Yes I like rabbits), and a respirator with a makeshift smile on it that also reflects that of the said hero.

As Shinsou he wears the same outfit as 'Hermit 64' and little different now instead of blue color scheme it's now an indigo scheme now.

As we are now done changing in our hero costume we are now outside All Might then explains the training trial on what we going to do, we then paired up luckily my my pair is Shinsou and the bad luck is that I'm going to faced with Bakugo also the first one to fight.

...........

After we're been set up to our area All Might gave the signal to start the round.

"Say Midoriya are you sure about this we could just forfeit, I mean not because I was 'White Rabbit's' student or your my friend and my quirk is strong it's because I only worried on you from Bakugo." Shinsou said

"I know what you mean indeed we should probably forfeit from my connection with Bakugo but I know he's gonna stop unless he get the thing he wants that is for me to fall in his feet, yet today I know his going to after me I already know him long enough and today I'm pissed now it has to stop right now." I said in full rage

"Are you sure about that?" Shinsou said worriedly

"Indeed focus on Iida and I'm sure he can be also an idiot." I said and made Shinsou nodded

...........

Meanwhile at the surveillance room everyone never fails to hears on what Izuku says and made them wonders what's going on between the two of them.

"I have a bad feeling about this already." Momo said

"Me as well and the looks of it Izuku sure is serious." Uraraka said

"What's got in to them by the way." Eraserhed said

"Wait? I did hear from Midoriya that he called Bakugo a 'Traitorous Childhood-Friend' could that be?" Kirishima said and made everyone shocked to hear this.

...........

Back at the Battle area Shinsou and Izuku separate there ways as Izuku is walking all alone in hallway he immediately spotted Bakugo using his quirk to launched himself towards.

"I got you know Deku!!" Bakugo said as he is about to prepare to use his quirk on Izuku but it failed

As he is about going near to him Izuku stock some energy and prepares a fist on Bakugo and punched him in the face in one hit as he was being slammed in the ground leaving a crater on it, as Bakugo was out of consciousness and no longer can't move as Izuku expresses a fully raging aura all around him luckily Shinsou and Iida was there to calm Izuku down.

Iida already knew that he's no much already to Shinsou and knowing about Bakugo's expression that he's going to face Izuku he already he's going to after him, that's why never fight Shinsou instead he's asking a favor that they should stop Bakugo on facing Izuku. But when they got there they already saw that Bakugo is down by one punched on Izuku.

"Looks like we got here on time." Iida said

"You did the right thing to do on asking a favor to stop Bakugo." Shinsou

"I already know that I have no match on you guys that's why I'm asking for a help to stop Bakugo." Iida said

"Villain Team has defeated we forfeit." Iida continues as he knew the right thing to do.