Chapter Eighteen

Dallas' P. O. V.

A month.

A whole fucking month.

I haven't hear anything about my baby girl and this is killing me.

Maddie's been down since Dani left.

She doesn't eat that much.

She wants to be alone all the time.

She's definitely not the same girl she was before.

But I understand, though.

Maddie sees Dani as a sister even though they're not related.

They're so close to each other.

I really miss her, even though we didn't spend time together that much, the little we shared was special to me because she's my sister.

Mom and Dad have been down too, they love Dani a lot.

And Dani loves them.

I know Demi have been doing anything to reach her, but so far we got nothing.

I'm not in good terms with Demi yet, I know she's trying her best to find our sister but she's the reason Dani left.

I know I have to forgive her at some point but not yet, not until we find my sister.

Ashley knows where Dani is, but she refuses to tell us because Dani wanted it that way.

I mean, I know she's somewhere in England but, where?

There's literally, million of places she could've be right now.

She's with her mom's family.

I don't know if they are treating her right or if she's okay.

I don't know if she's sleeping on the floor or if she has her own bed.

I don't know if they're making her work or if they're spoiling her like I would.

I don't know if she's studying or doing something she likes.

And not knowing is frustrating me as hell.

Dani is a great girl, despite that fact that she's my sister.

She doesn't mess with anybody.

Her grades are great.

It's so unfair that I just found out about her not even 6 months ago and just like that, she's gone.

I just want her back in my life.

Demi's P. O. V.

I've been trying to reach Dani for a month now and Damn that girl can play hide and seek.

Anyways, I can't help but feel like this is all my fault, like come on, I treated her like shit.

Dallas is talking to me but it's not like we used to be, at all.

Right now I'm getting ready for a meeting that I have with the people that's helping me with Dani, I hope and pray they got good news.

★At the meeting ★

- Hello Miss Lovato, please have a sit. - Officer O'Neil said sitting across from me in his desk.

- So, do you have any news about my sister? - I impatiently asked.

- Actually I do have some news. - He said smiling.

- Really?!  OMG that's great! - I said more than happy.

- Yeah, the thing's even when we know where she is, we can't bring her back to America, I'm sorry Demi. - He said.

- What?  Why? She's my sister - I asked.

- That's it Demi, if she was all alone there, it would be different, we could easily bring her back, but she's with her Aunt, and according to the information we found, Mrs. Edwards has full custody over Danielle right now. - He explained.

I just can't believe this shit right now...

- But... Dallas signed the adoption papers, she has Danielle's custody besides, we have never been called to court to fight her custody. - I said confused and frustrated.

- What Dallas signed wasn't adoption papers Demi, they just give Dallas permission to took Dani to a Foster home, she never signed the adoption papers, those who give her full custody. - He said.

- So what? We just sit here doing nothing? - I asked mad.

- Look Demi, we can't bring her back, but you can try and convince her. - He said.

- What do you mean? - I asked.

- I can give you her address in Manchester so you can go and talk to her, but you can't bring her against her will, that would be considered kidnapping and you could go to jail for that. - he said handing me a little piece of paper. - That's where she's staying, good luck.

- Thank you so much! - I said literally running out of the police station, got in my car and speed out to my house.

After 15 minutes I got home and rushed inside.

- Dallas! - I called my sister.

- What?! - she screamed back from upstairs.

- Come down here now! Everybody! - I screamed excited.

- What's wrong? - mom asked concerned sitting on the couch in the living room, followed by the rest of my family.

I got amazing news! - I said grinning like a child.

- What is it? - Dad asked.

- We found Dani! - I said.

- Seriously?!  - Maddie asked excited.

- Yes, they gave me her address so we can go there and see her. - I said.

- I thought they were going to bring her back. - Dallas said.

- Yeah... About that... Um her aunt has full custody on her so we can't just take her, it's complicated so I'll explain it later, now get your asses upstairs and pack, we're going to Manchester. - I said running upstairs.

★☆★☆★

Hoooooliiis!! I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated in almost a month but I am really sick guys, and I had to get a job so I can help my parents to pay for my treatment, Anyways, enough talking of my sorry ass...

Please comment and vote!!  Tell me if you guys like it or not!!

Love, Danielle. ❤