Kathrine Riddle - Chapter 12: Almost Christmas

So here is the next chapter! Sorry it took so long time! Hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: Almost Christmas

Albus POV

So everything went by in a magnificent speed after the Durmstrang students arrived. Some of them also sleep in the castle, in the Slytherin area, but since I am a 1st grader I didn’t talk to them. I try to not even look at them. Hello?! They are children by some of the Deatheaters my dad caught, of cause not now since he’s at Hogwarts teaching, but normally. I’m usually alone, if I’m not with Kathrine and James. I rather not, since they are kissing ALL THE TIME, and they hold hands ALL THE TIME! It doesn’t exist any way to separate them, yet, but I’ll find a way to do it, they are DISGUISTING!

My red eye has gone down, but everyone picks on me all the time, kick me in the legs, and push me down the stairs. Next week it’s Christmas, and we can go home today! I can’t wait! And even more funnier, James asked Kathrine if she wanted to come home with us too, and she said yes! Okay, they’ll gonna kiss a lot, but I can run away with Lily, so that’s no problem.

I’d just waken up to a new school day, and I’m walking to the bathroom. Even if I’d been here in one semester, I hadn’t got used to the colors. They were disgusting, and I can’t wait to finish the 7 years I have to go here. But after all, I’m finished with a half year already! I dressed in my normal clothes, the “muggle” ones, and went up to eat breakfast.

As I entered the hall, I saw Kathrine wave me over to the Gryffindor table.

“Hey, Albus!” she said with a huge smile on the mouth.

“Hey, Kathrine…” I said a little sad, and began to study the floor.

“You’re not happy to go home for Christmas? Is it me? I could go home to myself!” she said, and I could hear a little hint of worriness in her voice. Of cause I’m glad to escape the Slytherin dungeon, and I loved that Kathrine would come to us, but I can’t say I’m excited about the kissing. At this moment I felt a headache drift away, I hadn’t even noticed that it came in the first place. As I thought that I heard Kathrine giggle, and I looked at her, she looked at me.

“Of course I can’t wait to go home! And think about all the presents I’ll get!” I said, and forced up a smile.

“Good! Here, sit with me! I’ve saved a spot for you!” she said to me, and pointed to her left.  I sat down, and began to eat.

I walked into the luggage and sat down. All of us where in it, James, Victorie, Rose, Kathrine and I. I could care less about who I sat with, since none of us talked anyway and I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think? I'm SO sorry about a short chapter! But as I've said before, I had writersblock!

This chapter doesn't mean a thing, but wanted you all to know what happened to Albus, and how he'd changed since the first chapter!

Vote, comment, Fan?