Snapped

Mute! Trans! Tommy :D
I'll definitely write more of this.
Tw:
Transphobia, Fighting, Bullying, Past Abuse (only mentioned)
I've combined the Techno teaching Tommy how to fight, and one of the Trans Tommy prompts so :)

------

Tommy was someone that if mad enough, he could break you like a twig. If he wasn't lying, he would say he was almost as good as the person that taught him. His brother, Technoblade. The quiet, introverted older brother really knew how to fight, and Tommy always watched in awe as the older would train for small little tournaments that the school had or whatever.  Tommy didn't exactly speak, though. So his signs of affection were never verbal, maybe physical or just a wide smile to the person. He hadn't spoken since he was around 4 (a few months before Phil adopted him), because of old abusive households that screamed at him whenever he tried to talk or anything really. But still, he would go through it a million times again to end up where he is now. With Phil, and two amazing brothers (who somehow weren't idiots most of the time). 

But how in the actual fuck did he end up here.

In the boys locker room of their school, giving someone the death stare as they held his binder away from him. His binder. One of the things that makes him comfortable in the body he has for now. But here he was, only wearing a shirt and shorts, without his binder. He took a deep breath and made another attempt to grab it back, only to be pushed away again. He coughed slightly, his chest in pain now. They just had to push down there. ouch. But all in all. Tommy was on his period. And his family learned the hard way that Tommy on his period is not a good combination.

"What are you gonna do? cry? it's what all girls do, so go ahead. cry! wah wah wah!"
The brunette of the three people surrounding him.
Tommy felt rage boiling in his blood.
He could easily walk out and get someone, hell he could even get his family. They all were here to watch his piano performance that was literally his next class. But nah. He wanted to take this chance he had to beat. their. asses. So he slowly collected his things and just walked out, knowing they were going to follow him. He smiled to himself once they did and continued walking, eventually making his way to the gym where as of right now only his family and a few teachers were.  Tommy looked around the room once he arrived and located his family, walking up the bleachers and setting his stuff down. Apparently Phil could tell he was angry.
"You alright kiddo?"
His father asked and he hesitated for a moment, opening his mouth to speak.
He was silent for a moment before sighing.
"uh- no. I'm really not."
He couldn't help but laugh to himself slightly as his family's eyes' widened.
"You can talk?"
Techno asked.
"Of course I can. I just choose not to because reasons I'd rather discuss later-"
He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Alright, but what's wrong bud?"
"uh-"
"HEY, TAHLIA."
Oh he did not.
"WHY'D YOU RUN, HUH?"
Tommy visibly cringed as he turned around to face the one person that was speaking.
He just waved his family off and gave them a look that said 'I've got this', and walked down the bleacher stairs, to face him.
"Aw, finally gonna face me? Well I know the answer to my own question."
Tommy sighed, crossing his arms as he gave him a 'and that would be?' look.
"I'm more of a man than you'll ever be."

oh boy.

Tommy snapped. Like, Physically snapped. He literally punched the kid with full force across the face, and proceeded to tackle him, tumbling a bit until he was on top again, continuing to throw blows to where he knew would hurt the most. He could feel the teachers behind him trying to pull him off but he would not budge. This kid deserved what was coming for him. Another left hook to the jaw.
"If you're a man."
"fight me like one you coward"
Tommy growled, seething with anger, watching the kids expression go from pain to shock as he listened to Tommy speak.
"Give me back my binder  you bitch."
He growled, going in for another punch before he felt himself finally be pulled off. He started to protest, trying to get out of their grip, until he realized it was his family holding him back. Oh that lucky bastard.
"okay, okay I'm calm.!"
he hissed, squirming again until they seemed hesitant, but let him go. He watched as the kid was helped up by teachers, muttering things under his breath. 
"...stupid...tr-nny"
Tommy paused, giggling slightly.
One last thing.
He walked slowly towards the male and gave him a smile before he stepped back slightly. He watched the kid pause for a moment before he smirked again, still holding Tommy's fUCKING BINDER.
Tommy decided that if he got this far into the fight, might as well make a mark.
So he did.
He swung his leg up as fast as he could, kicking the boy across the face and watching him fall to the ground, clutching his nose in his hands, which was most likely broken. He smiled as he saw his binder was now on the floor, and happily picked it up before walking to his family.
"he took my binder when I was changing after gym."
He shrugged.
"Can we go home now?"
"I-"
"he w h a t "
"Techno, no."
"but-"
"no."
">:/"
"Tommy let's just go home, yes you're probably suspended, but I can't- I can't ground you for this it's to hilarious." 
Tommy simply just nodded, and walked with his brothers to his locker to get the rest of his things. (Tommy momentarily stepping into the bathroom to put his binder back on so he wouldn't have the long post-poned dysphoria breakdown.) He sighed slightly once he felt his chest was flat once again and took another deep breath before going to join his family that was waiting for him.

In the end, Tommy was suspended for 2 weeks.
To him it was most absolutely worth it.
The kid was a prick anyway.
And if he got some words of praise from his brothers, nobody needed to know. :)

Words:1038 
Time started: 12/9/2020, 8:15 am
Time finished: 12/9/2020, 11:54 am.