Chapter 4

12:00 AM

You slowly start to gain consciousness... You slowly open your eyes to see you were in a closet of some kind... You then realized you were tied up, and had tape on your mouth... You tried to budge out of the rope... But no use... You then hear a door open and close... And you hear voices.

Emerald: I'm just happy we were able to snag (y/n) when we had the chance.

Mercury: Yeah!

Emerald: So what now Cinder?

Cinder: ...I'll take care of him~... You two head back to your dorms.

Mercury: Yes! Bed!

Emerald: Shut up.

Mercury: Nope.

You heard Mercury and Emerald leave the room... And Cinder walked towards the closet, and opened the door.

 And Cinder walked towards the closet, and opened the door

Cinder: Looks like my dear, darling (y/n) is awake~

You wanted to say a lot of rude shit... But a big piece of tape over your mouth was stopping you.

Cinder: Aw, does little (y/n) have something to say?

You rolled your eyes at her... She got in your face.

Cinder: Please don't roll your eyes at me (y/n)... I'd hate for this to become... Tough love~

(Y/N) Thoughts: I'll show you what  F#cking tough love is bitch.....

You turned your head... She got in your face again... But this time, she took the tape off...

Cinder: Better?

(y/n): ...What makes you think I won't start yelling? If I yell loud enough, people will hear me.

I tried powering up but something was stopping me from raising my power. 

Cinder: Oh, of course you would try that and of course they will... But if you do... I will hurt everyone here that you care for.

(y/n): Heh, and who would that be?

Cinder: Oh... Maybe I'll start with that team... Team RWBY?

You scowled at her.

Cinder: Oh... And how could I forget your... Glynda~

(y/n): How do you!-

Cinder: My dear (y/n)... You left me for a witch... I'm heartbroken~

(y/n): Shut the hell up Cinder!

She smacked you across the face.

Cinder: Watch yourself (y/n)... That was a warning shot... The next time you get smart with me... You won't like it.

(y/n): ...

Cinder: See? Was that so hard? Not to be a smart ass?

(y/n): Whatever... What do you even want with me anyway?