It was them. My S.O.

My Danni.

I do a double take, blinking my eyes again and again to make sure it's really them. I watch as their smile mimics mine. I hug them, so tightly to the point where Danni spoke with their rich and lovely voice.

"A-Alex, you're crushing my ribcage luv."

"Oh, sorry."

I let go, reluctantly and invite them inside.

~

I had offered Danni to sit on my couch while I put her bags in my room. They were going to bunk with me. As we both know that if one of us sleeps on the couch, both of us won't be able to sleep knowing that they're one room over and not cuddling them.

They explained everything to me. How much they missed me, and how impulsively they came here to Mexico just to see me. I was touched by Danni's love, what a simp.

"Let me get this straight. You flew a thousand miles on impulse, just so you could be with me?"

"...Yeah, I mean I can't be myself when your not around. Might be a bit cheesy, but It's like you complete me."

"AWEEE DANNIIII" I say, bringing them into a hug again.

They laugh and hug me back. This, this is what I missed. The embrace of my loved one. It's a feeling so comforting that I had forgotten that I was still streaming in the other room.

"Oh wow," I say, pulling away from the hug. "How long has it been?"

Danni looks at me quizzically.

"Sorry its just that...I'm streaming right now. And I told them I would be back, and it's been almost an hour so..."

"Oh! Is it alright If I say hi to your stream?"

"Sure, wait...I have an idea. It might be crazy but just hear me out okay?"

"Okay."

~

POV: You're watching Quackity's stream when he returns from a "small break"

"Hey guys!" Quackity says to the chat, unmuting himself from the call with George and Tommy.

"Where did you go, you took soooo long. Tommy finally isn't a child anymore." George said with sarcasm.

"Wha-WHAT DO YOU MEAN ANYMORE?!?! I AM NOT A CHILD!! I AM A MAN!!!" Tommy screams into the call, gaining a round of laughter between the two men.

"Hahaha...actually uh. There's someone I need to introduce to you all. George, Tommy, and my chat." Quackity says, motioning to the camera.

Everyone, plus George and Tommy, wait in silence as Quackity exits the frame to return with a shy looking Danni in hand. He helps them sit down on a stool next to his chair.

"Everyone, This is Danni. My Significant other. We've been dating for...I think almost two months now?" Quackity says, holding hands with Danni as they shyly wave to the camera.