Prologue

I'm so excited for this one! Its a Christmas special!! And it'll have I think exactly 13 chapters.

  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Vegeta ran across the street as fast as he could. He hated the snow and all those lights people hung up. How unfortunate when he noticed he had left his jacket in his apartment. Fortunately for him it stopped snowing but he still kept running. He wanted to get home and watch his favourite show whilst he soaked his feet in some hot water. He got to his apartment but instead of using the stairs, he walked into the elevator. It was an expensive apartment building but not to much to make his bank account have multiple seizures.

Before the doors closed, another man rushed in nearly getting his coat caught in the door."Whew that was a close one! Hey Vegeta. What's up?" It was Vegeta's neighbour. Goku. Oh how he hated calling him that! Instead, he managed to squeeze out his first name out of the younger man. Kakarot. He always called him that just to tease him,knowing the older man hated being called that."Nothing much Kakarot. Just went to work and had to walk through the fucking cold. Without my jacket." Goku chuckled and took of his jacket.

"Here Vegeta. If you're cold,you can wear mine!" He put the jacket around Vegeta's shoulders and smiled as the shorter man accepted it."Oh we're here! Wanna come over and play video games in my apartment?" Vegeta shrugged and walked down the hallway with Goku close by."Sure why not. I don't have anything better to do until next year anyway." He wasn't kidding. His work place had caught fire somehow but luckily for him, he had already been paid so he wasn't a bit worried. So now he had to wait till its repaired.

"Yay! Get some warm clothes on and come over."

"Yeah yeah I'll see you I guess."

They both walked into their separate apartments, got changed and Vegeta was now walking over to his neighbours room."Kakarot! Come on I wanna kick your ass fast and take a long nap." As soon as he called out,Goku opened the door to reveal a slightly messy corridor."Sorry about that! I was just doing some cleaning since its been a while since I've had guests over. Oh, and I'm the one gonna kick your ass!"

He let Vegeta in and into the living room. Vegeta sat on the couch and picked up the blue controller."Alright Kakarot, what are we playing?"

     Timeskip cuz author doesn't play video games

Several hours later,Vegeta and Goku were sprawled across the floor and the scent of alcohol lingered between the two." I told you I would*hic* win Vegeta. Who knew? Ahahaha." He kept laughing and glanced to his side seeing Vegeta holding one of the beer bottles and staring at the ceiling."Hey Kakarot, do you think*hic* someone's gonna do something special for*hic* my birthday?" Goku sat up at this question and almost instantly regretted it as he felt a migraine coming on. Maybe playing video games in the dark and drinking wasn't the best idea.

"When's your birthday Geta? I'll make you a a a big cake! With lots of frosting. Then we can have a cake battle and see who can cover each other in the most cake!" Vegeta laughed and shifted to face the younger male."You really are an interesting one Goku. Mind if I sleep here? I don't want to walk right now." With that,Vegeta closed his eyes and let go of the bottle,making the small amount of alcohol spill on the floor."Don't worry Geta. I'll make your birthday special. I promise!" He picked a blanket from the couch and covered Vegeta on the ground.

     ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Don't worry guys! I've already written out almost all the chapters for this book so I'll update this almost everyday. I wanted to publish this yesterday but I guess I forgot....oopsie! See you soon cuz I'm gonna publish the next chapter for this in like a few hours.