Shadows Summary

Hello fans, followers, and readers! Welcome to the sequel to "Zara's Wolf," a continuation of what happens after Zara learns and accepts who and what she is, and accepts Evan into her heart.

Please, if you have not read "Zara's Wolf," then I highly suggest you do. Don't read any further into "Shadows" until you have read the first book.

"Shadows" will continue with Zara and Evan about 6 weeks after the first book ends, and boy, are they in for a rough road ahead. Not only do we have more curious questions to answer, but we are about to embark on a whole new adventure of action, suspense, humour, and romance. The shadows of the past are creeping up on them and throwing a wrench into their happy, lovey-dovey, perfect lives. LOL

Oh, and a quick warning... This book will be darker than the first and extremely intense.

I hope you enjoy "Shadows!"

----

Here's the blurb:

Now that Zara and Evan have consummated their relationship, it's time to meet Evan's family. Despite Evan's best attempts to reassure her, she's still nervous about the upcoming meeting--especially when it means meeting another, much larger, pack of wolves.

However, as Zara is about to become aware of, all is not well in the secret world of wolf shape-shifters. The peace and prosperity that the West Coast has enjoyed for several decades is about to be challenged as a large and powerful group of shifters set their sights on taking over the Cascade Mountain Range, and no pack is going to stop them in their tracks.

Submit and join their ranks, or die.

With the ghosts of Emily's past returning, Evan and Zara are about to come face-to-face with unexpected intruders and a new set of challenges to test them in these suddenly dangerous times.

----

All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2015 Joflower

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

Cover photo by Sunshinefoto, edited by Joflower